2016 Calendar is ready! Order now!!!

First, thank you to Brenda for putting the photos up for me to download. :D Yes, there is a BUT...

But only ballmead's shot is calendar worthy. All of the other shots are too low in resolution to create a calendar with them. If you can please take a moment and find the original photo in the highest resolution and email it to me (toyohtadude At Gmail dot COM) and tell me your forum name and the month you won, I can get the calendar together.

If I use the shots submitted to the site, they will either be very small on the month's page, or if expanded to 8x10, they become very grainy and make for a terrible calendar shot.

Jan. - brooker81
Feb. - banzai
Mar, - lytehouse
Apr. - OneSizeFitsAll
May - ballmead
June - Oldschool
July - Dustin
Aug. - ferraiolo1
Sept. - Darth5oh
Oct. - banzai
Nov. - iwantAdollar
Dec. - ballmead (John's shot is all set!)

Thanks all!

Sorry, but I deleted my pic off my phone so I no longer have a high res quality version of that picture. I have failed you all! I do have cooler pics, but that would defeat purpose of the BOTM calender.

How about you upload a few here to the thread that are similar and we can have a small vote on which of yours should be the replacement? Thanks!

First, thank you to Brenda for putting the photos up for me to download. :D Yes, there is a BUT...

But only ballmead's shot is calendar worthy. All of the other shots are too low in resolution to create a calendar with them. If you can please take a moment and find the original photo in the highest resolution and email it to me (toyohtadude At Gmail dot COM) and tell me your forum name and the month you won, I can get the calendar together.

If I use the shots submitted to the site, they will either be very small on the month's page, or if expanded to 8x10, they become very grainy and make for a terrible calendar shot.

Jan. - brooker81
Feb. - banzai (Received)
Mar, - lytehouse
Apr. - OneSizeFitsAll
May - ballmead (Received)
June - Oldschool
July - Dustin
Aug. - ferraiolo1
Sept. - Darth5oh
Oct. - banzai (Received)
Nov. - iwantAdollar
Dec. - ballmead (John's shot is all set!)

Thanks all!

Updated with those I have received. Please get them to me asap. :D

Remember, when you order the calendar, YOU choose the month the calendar starts so you can still get the full 12 months use!

These are some of the clearer ones I have. If I wouldn't have moved far away from the location of the original I would have pulled her out of storage as retaken the pic.

5847c6a1ff9c61dc95092d4c09b4410f.jpg
1cc7896fbca8cf990b6af77e8edd8265.jpg
bad2cb354a55f6527107fa86c99b2c8a.jpg
0a9c509595dc274f6e5124d09ad7600f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears there isn't much interest. I only have four of the 12 shots required, 5 if we select an alternate for ferraiolo1 above?

Need to get the photos to me please. :D

All right... still waiting on a few more... Here is the updated list of what is needed...

Jan. - brooker81 (Received)
Feb. - banzai (Received)
Mar, - lytehouse (Received)
Apr. - OneSizeFitsAll
May - ballmead (Received)
June - Oldschool
July - Dustin (Received)
Aug. - ferraiolo1 (New one selected)
Sept. - Darth5oh (Received)
Oct. - banzai (Received)
Nov. - iwantAdollar (Received)
Dec. - ballmead (Received)

I'm waiting on Doug. The shot he had is not high enough in resolution so I hope he can provide an alternate.

Thanks!

-Eric

Last edited:
Sent Doug a message via FB..... :popcorn:

also sent a message to iwantadollar (Nov) via FB....hope he'll see it sooner there....?

and sent Lee a message through ahem....another forum :eek:

Last edited:
Sent Doug a message via FB..... :popcorn:

also sent a message to iwantadollar (Nov) via FB....hope he'll see it sooner there....?

and sent Lee a message through ahem....another forum :eek:

Only Lee and OneSize left.... Doug's photo he sent is small so I'm hoping he provides a high res alternate.

The original file has been lost so I can't help you, sorry.
Edit:

OK, maybe not. I did some digging and found the original file. At 10.7 MB it should be big enough for you. I sent it to Eric.

IMG_0622_1.jpg

And If it matters, You have my permission to use the picture on the calendar. It was taken west of Turner Valley in Alberta.

Last edited:
Well, I got all the images with many thanks to all of you, especially Brenda!

For starters, I took the 2014 Dec winner as the calendar cover. ;) Second, for whatever reason, the wrong photo shows up for Jan unless you select the magnifying glass to view the photo. I accidently put in booker81 but the correct image IS there with brooker81!

Please take a look at this, review the pages and make *SURE* they images look correct. Some are portrait and will not fill the calendar page, some are a bit wide and do the same. Perhaps this year, I will take all winning photos and crop them all to be the exact size needed to fill the pages. *NOTE* They used to allow us to select the starting month as ANY month. This doesn't appear to be the case this year.... :(

DO NOT ORDER until you have reviewed and seen the whole set. If you are happy with the outcome, please order what you'd like!

2016 Botm Wall Calendar > The Yamaha FZ Shop : The Yamaha FZ Shop

Let me know if there are any issues. I suspect, like last year, they may put up a fight about the photos not being mine and geo-tagged all over the world... I'll fight that battle if it happens.

Last edited:
Well, I got all the images with many thanks to all of you, especially Brenda!

For starters, I took the 2014 Dec winner as the calendar cover. ;) Second, for whatever reason, the wrong photo shows up for Jan unless you select the magnifying glass to view the photo. I accidently put in booker81 but the correct image IS there with brooker81!

Please take a look at this, review the pages and make *SURE* they images look correct. Some are portrait and will not fill the calendar page, some are a bit wide and do the same. Perhaps this year, I will take all winning photos and crop them all to be the exact size needed to fill the pages. *NOTE* They used to allow us to select the starting month as ANY month. This doesn't appear to be the case this year.... :(

DO NOT ORDER until you have reviewed and seen the whole set. If you are happy with the outcome, please order what you'd like!

2016 Botm Wall Calendar > The Yamaha FZ Shop : The Yamaha FZ Shop

Let me know if there are any issues. I suspect, like last year, they may put up a fight about the photos not being mine and geo-tagged all over the world... I'll fight that battle if it happens.

Are you sure my original low res photo will look good printed out? I hate to ruin every ones August lol

The original file has been lost so I can't help you, sorry.
Edit:

OK, maybe not. I did some digging and found the original file. At 10.7 MB it should be big enough for you. I sent it to Eric.

IMG_0622_1.jpg

And If it matters, You have my permission to use the picture on the calendar. It was taken west of Turner Valley in Alberta.

WOW thats a pretty picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my calendar today! It's really nice.....the pages are nice and thick and all the pics look great.......especially March ;) I sure do miss my FZ1.

Huge Thank You to you Eric for once again taking the time to "put it all together"

Back