2016 Calendar is ready! Order now!!!

I got my calander today !! Very nice i am pleased . Apparently Billy must have some pull with the Post office ?? Who knew [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP!

Don't forget, you can order this calendar to start on any month and it will still go for a full year, thus starting in March 2015 the calendar will end in February 2016. They just move the Jan and Feb photos from 2015 over to Jan & Feb 2016!

Thanks to all of you who did purchase! We've had 11 sold and thus far, have a $22 kitty adding up for Dennis.

Great news martin,
Your order has been printed, packaged & sent
your way. Check the doorstep soon for products
that have been created just for you!

It was shipped to:
martin :eek:

Got mine on thursday, Thanks for taking the time to make this happen :)

Hung mine in my cubicle and got plenty of positive comments.
One co-worker(a fellow rider) commented that it was too bad the the location of the pics wasn't on the calendar, as he found the backgrounds spectacular.

I can look into this for next year and see if we can add a line on each photo with the member name and location? If I cannot do it on the site, I can certainly put a letterbox with the info on each photo before submitting them.

Thanks again for those who ordered!

Yeah.... The looney is on par with the price of a liter of gas, it seems.
But look on the bright side....we still have Crappy Tire money

I can set one up in quick order. If you can get me all 12 hi-res winners and the forum name and the month they won?

I also realized that we were one sale short of them sending a check so I could forward to Admin! I'd forgotten about that! So with a new calendar, they will send the check once the profit is over $25.00 It is at $24.49 right now.

I can set one up in quick order. If you can get me all 12 hi-res winners and the forum name and the month they won?

I also realized that we were one sale short of them sending a check so I could forward to Admin! I'd forgotten about that! So with a new calendar, they will send the check once the profit is over $25.00 It is at $24.49 right now.

LOL...I DID mean to send you a PM right after I posted the reply to sigin...but my tummy said it was dinnertime, and then I forgot (omg)

PM being sent....in 10, 9, 8, etc............

Something to consider when you order these.... You can start the calendar on any month you want when placing the order. I know it throws off the winner/month theme but.... I hope to label each pic this time with the member's name and month they won. Brenda is going to send me the photos and I'll have that done early next week. They were really fast shipping them last year!

Thanks!

I'm in too if possible. Will us Aussies be able to order them?

The calendars are printed through a company called Cafe Press
.T Shirts, Posters, Stickers, & Personalized Gifts | CafePress
you should be able to order directly from them.
As soon as I get all the BOTM pics lined up and sent to Eric, he'll take over and let everyone know when they are available to order!

on a side note, I ordered a t-shirt and custom coffee mug from them this year and they came out really nice ;)

First, thank you to Brenda for putting the photos up for me to download. :D Yes, there is a BUT...

But only ballmead's shot is calendar worthy. All of the other shots are too low in resolution to create a calendar with them. If you can please take a moment and find the original photo in the highest resolution and email it to me (toyohtadude At Gmail dot COM) and tell me your forum name and the month you won, I can get the calendar together.

If I use the shots submitted to the site, they will either be very small on the month's page, or if expanded to 8x10, they become very grainy and make for a terrible calendar shot.

Jan. - brooker81
Feb. - banzai
Mar, - lytehouse
Apr. - OneSizeFitsAll
May - ballmead
June - Oldschool
July - Dustin
Aug. - ferraiolo1
Sept. - Darth5oh
Oct. - banzai
Nov. - iwantAdollar
Dec. - ballmead (John's shot is all set!)

Thanks all!

Back