2016 Calendar is ready! Order now!!!

Ha,ha!! Awesome, I love it! This coming October, my bike will be in homes, offices, and garages across the continent and The World!

(Insert zany world domination kitten pic)

;)

Vern (Z Grand) did not have the exact winning November photo but one very close in hi-res. I swapped it out on the calendar in the store so I hope it makes it to all the placed orders but it should for all new orders.

Thanks Vern! And thanks guys for the kudos. It's not a lot of work for the basic calendar but the next year's calendar will be quite a bit different as we plan to add events. I have a thought for two calendars to choose from that will get more photos included.

-Eric

We may have a problem. I am waiting to hear back on an email I sent them in response to what I received below. It appears that they think I stole the pictures and am trying to profit from them...

CafePress said:
Dear Content Owner,

You can view all the images which have been pended by clicking on the following URL (or copying and pasting this URL into your browser): URL removed by Eric

Images Pended: 95849678,95849679,95849680,95849681,95849682,95849685,95849686,95849687,95849689,95849690,95849691

Thank you for using CafePress!

We recently learned that your CafePress account contains material which may not be in compliance with our policies. Specifically, designing, manufacturing, marketing and/or selling products that may infringe the rights of a third party, including, copyrights (e.g.,an image of a television cartoon character), trademarks (e.g., the logo of a company),"rights in gross" (e.g., the exclusive right of the U.S. Olympic Committee to use the "Olympic Rings"), and rights of privacy and publicity (e.g., a photo of a celebrity) are prohibited. Accordingly, we have set the content that we believe to be questionable to "pending status" which disables said content from being displayed in your shop or purchased. You may review the content set to pending status by logging into your CafePress account and clicking on the "Media Basket" link. The content set to pending status will be highlighted red.

Please note that any current orders associated with pended content are subject to cancellation. Please contact our Customer Support Team at 1-877-809-1659 for more information regarding the status of any orders within the next 24-48 hours.

Please visit our Content Usage Policy (CUP) for additional information regarding the type of content you may use with the CafePress service.

We apologize for any inconvenience that the removal of your content may have caused you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Content Usage Team
CafePress
[email protected]

We may have a problem. I am waiting to hear back on an email I sent them in response to what I received below. It appears that they think I stole the pictures and am trying to profit from them...

If you don't get resolution with a single email, call customer service. I've had to call them a couple of times for past orders and they've always been a pleasure to deal with. I'm guessing that a quick call will clear things up to their satisfaction. At worst, you might need written permission from Dennis to use the photos.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Its been a few weeks since I have been on.... Im up for a calander.... ok where the heck is the thumbs up icon????

FZ1in NH what part of Maryland ya in??? I grew up there and just moved to SW Florida

Last edited:
I am visiting my first Grandson in Frederick. We just spent the day in Gettysburg PA. I will let everyone know when I get this resolved. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back