2016 Calendar is ready! Order now!!!

We are leaving Saturday morning. Headed into the Mall to see a couple of the Smithsonian museums tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same old story. We live in a world where seemingly simple things like making a friggin calendar are made difficult because of nonsense. This is why I don't monetize any of my YouTube vids. You want to talk about a headache! Hopefully it gets resolved quickly and we all can receive our calendars. Okay, rant over, back to the bowl games!

It's a hassle for us but it's also an issue of theft in most cases. We've got our own little community here but people do steal photos in order to make a profit without asking permission. Sure, it's just some bikes but it's no different than anything else

Hopefully this is cleared up easily :)

Correct.. no need to revisit if you've already ordered.

My initial email worked for their need but I may go ahead and get all 13 owners to put something in this thread that I can point them to for permission should they flag them again which they still claim is possible.

The funny thing is they shipped mine before shutting it down... lol!

Let me know if you have any issues at all!

-Eric

Mine still is not here. It went from FedEX to USPS and no idea where it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how you feel brother! Ever since Fed Ex started giving small packages to the PO it's back to the same old nonsense. It gets to the PO right away, then the waiting begins! I know it all too well.

e0882e77394899903f4d51d98fe71aab.jpg

Mine arrived today and has taken it's place on the kitchen wall. Very nice calendar! Thanks to Eric for making it happen!

Back