Ugh.....Just read through 12 pages. LOL

TEXAS?! I don't care for Texas, then again....If you had my "Scandinavian" skin you wouldn't either! The sun is just too close to my bald head there. :cool: One thing, you can put ketchup on your hotdog now, I always heard the only people that do are mental patients and Texans. :poke:
Well, hope all is going great for you there and i'll check back in here more often!

Hots dogs? What are hot dogs? Texans eats tacos and brisket.

I used to haul brisket to Texas from Alberta by the truck load. Little out of the way smoke houses. I loved the smell of those places!

Tube steaks and Ketchup; remindes me of a scene in a Dirty Harry Movie with him showing his disgust at the combination.

Ugh.....Just read through 12 pages. LOL

TEXAS?! I don't care for Texas, then again....If you had my "Scandinavian" skin you wouldn't either! The sun is just too close to my bald head there. :cool: One thing, you can put ketchup on your hotdog now, I always heard the only people that do are mental patients and Texans. :poke:
Well, hope all is going great for you there and i'll check back in here more often!

LOL! I am typically fish-belly white. I'll adjust! Now the ketchup? That is all we used in New England. ;) And Pete is spot-on... lots of Tacos and brisket here. Had brisket last night.

We've had it with winters and snow. Time to enjoy the weather all year round. And Austin was about the only choice... not your typical Texans here!

LOL! I am typically fish-belly white. I'll adjust! Now the ketchup? That is all we used in New England. ;) And Pete is spot-on... lots of Tacos and brisket here. Had brisket last night.

We've had it with winters and snow. Time to enjoy the weather all year round. And Austin was about the only choice... not your typical Texans here!

Oh I know about East Coasters and ketchup on hot dogs! Here its coney sauce (NOT chili), onion, and mustard. MMMMM!
I have been to Texas quite a bit. San Antonio (only for boot camp though), Dallas several times, Houston a few, Corpus, Waco, and worst of all...El Paso, still the dirtiest place I have ever been in the states. The Southwest just isn't the place for me. I prefer four seasons for different reasons/activities, this was a horrible "winter" though. I can deal with the cold as long as we get a lot of snow, the snowmobile is just like the bike for me. Wife (Rachel) and I take a lot of 4-5 day trips on it, 200ish miles a day usually. This year.....I rode 260 miles TOTAL. Oh well, hopefully its better next year. For now i'm chomping at the bit to ride the bike!

Hey Blanchy, how's that boat coming? Love to see those pictures.

Here you go.

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

Good job, Being a ex pro fisherman I would move the boat on the trailer forward to get the rollers as close to the transom as possible, seen to many alloy boats crack the hulls from the rollers being to far foward

I am reluctant to as the unit trails so well at its current set up, I don't really want to change the balance. And that I can open the boot (trunk) of my car. I'll have to ponder as I also think that shifting the rocker will just increase the pressure on the front roller? Need an engineer for that or do some experiments myself. I do know what you mean though as I have always kept the transom right on top of that rear roller.

Wall sidings

not my mancave but more importnat was to finally mount some metal sidings to my outer South West wall. As the neighbours did not built the same depth as my house, this section of my outer wall was unprotected. It took me a two day to remove all old temporary protection, which was completely deteriorated, and mounted 6m-3m Aluminium profile plates

After old sidings have been removed

The new siding ready to go, 6m x 1m ALu Profile. Had to select a windfree day to do this

number one done

number two done

number three done

number 4 & 5 (3m) done
also finsihed off the corners

All finished

kids toys

For my daughter, now studying kindergarten-coach, she was asked to build a toy for 0-2,5y old to stimulate basic handgrip (balls) and colour selection.
So we came up with this, with colour matching ping pong balls

restored some old rusty shears, cleaned up and hand filed a few machetes and a small camp knife, only cut myself twice so, i call that a win

Back