80 and shooting clays today. You need to get down here Eric! Granted we don't do this in the summer.

https://youtu.be/8epDr1cUHs4

Awesome! Is that range nearby to us?

I'm leaving NH on the 22nd. First stop is MD to see my Son and Grandson. Next stop is Florida panhandle to surprise my sister, and then home to TX.

BTW, I had no idea that Motivation USA was in Austin too! They are just a few buildings away from where my wife works! And my daughter works 1 mile away from my wife!

A few of you on FB know I arrived safely in Texas. Yes, the house sold last Monday and closing went off without issues. I made the trek to TX via MD where I saw my Son and grandson, then TN to see an old friend, on to the panhandle to surprise my little sister (and did I get her good!!!) then a grueling 13 hr day as the last leg of the trip to make it home to Texas. The bikes made the trip without issue in a 6'x12' cargo U-Haul.

I'm now searching and think I've found my insurances so I can register the 4Runner and the bikes then get my TX drivers license. I hope to be out on two wheels by the weekend! I'll find a job later... :D

Back