What did you do to your FZ today?

Well I'm Home!!!! :D
So I dug out the stickers for the front cowl... and put them on...

View attachment 9953

I also took a few pis of the Akra slip-on and Penske 8983 shock...

View attachment 9954

View attachment 9955

View attachment 9956

View attachment 9957

Also these parts will be fitted this week coming, but only after I get the bike dyno'd (a quick power run) to see what I'm starting with...

That exhaust is sweet, but the rear shock is what I really crave. That will be my next BIG $ mod. I may get a double bubble screen after I get my stock bars on. I always had to worry about clearance with the aftermarket bars the PO had on it.

I'd love to see another walk through of the rear shock install like Eric did. Enjoy all the mod goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned, dried, waxed, used a turtle wax back to black on the frame, black plastic, and engine, seemed to clean it up alright and now time to ride...will be doing my arrow headers next week...I have a buddy at work to help!

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Got a start on replacing the winter salted-rusty bits. Replaced a rusty water pipe, oil pipe, a few of the floppy coolant hoses and changed the coolant while there. Changed the front brake fluid and replaced the bleed nipples on the front calipers. But still have a lot of nuts and bolts to go.
6909959512_ff445282a4.jpg

6909960706_39aa277547.jpg

And added a PIAA 115dB horn tucked under the side fairing, hung off the radiator mount
7056045723_410c2bfd5e_z.jpg

And then ran into the local drifter. Gotta love the 'God of Death' sticker in pink :-D
7056113387_5cef8cea33_z.jpg

Last edited:
Tires!

Today FedEx dropped of my new tires! Dunlop Roadsmart II :D Will get them mounted over the next couple of weeks. Should be a nice improvement over my stock Pilot Road, which are almost 6 years old (only 9500 miles)...

attachment.php

Back