What did you do to your FZ today?

Yes, they are and probably the "best" sport touring tires out right now...

Assuming high lean angles are not on your agenda. They have the least V shaped profile of any tire I ever tried. On the upside anybody can scrub chicken strips off these. I scrubbed mine in at night in the rain on a road covered in tar snakes. They do last a realy long time too (especialy in the center. I had to throw mine away with 1/2 the tread still left in the center do to cords showing on the sides.

Assuming high lean angles are not on your agenda. They have the least V shaped profile of any tire I ever tried. On the upside anybody can scrub chicken strips off these. I scrubbed mine in at night in the rain on a road covered in tar snakes.

Up hill both ways in your Dad's pajamas carrying a load of fire wood with your two sisters on your back

Assuming high lean angles are not on your agenda. They have the least V shaped profile of any tire I ever tried. On the upside anybody can scrub chicken strips off these. I scrubbed mine in at night in the rain on a road covered in tar snakes. They do last a realy long time too (especialy in the center. I had to throw mine away with 1/2 the tread still left in the center do to cords showing on the sides.

My FZ1 is my sport touring ride so I'm sure these tires will suit me just fine. I'm sure I wont wear out the sides like you did...lol

Got the bike dyno'ed today. It's making 137hp in std form... I'll have a graph/chart to post when I get the PC5 tuned. That way I'll have std and PC5 graphs on the one page...
Now to start modding tomorrow... :D

Got the bike dyno'ed today. It's making 137hp in std form... I'll have a graph/chart to post when I get the PC5 tuned. That way I'll have std and PC5 graphs on the one page...
Now to start modding tomorrow... :D
At the rear wheel? For me I think thats plenty. Look forward to the charts before and after to see improvements in Low/mid range where I most likely will feel it.

At the rear wheel? For me I think thats plenty. Look forward to the charts before and after to see improvements in Low/mid range where I most likely will feel it.
Yep rear wheel :D

Sounds good Scotty.
Where did you get it done and how much was out for a power run?
Mark at Doin' Bikes did it this afternoon, they didn't charge me for the first run yet, it'll just go on the tuning bill. I've paid for and ordered the PC5 off Trevor. He's going to send it to me when it comes in. I'll then fit it and book in for the tuning...

Last edited:
Replaced my broken rear signal with cheap cheap cheap ebay POS. Unhappy with what I was sent (2 of 4 broken) I got a refund and ordered some better quality lights. Cheap never pays off in the end, I knew better, but still went for them. Now I get to rewire it all again next week with the new lights. :doh2:

Back