New member from Michigan

Hello All! I just wanted to finally take the time to introduce myself. I bought a stock FZ1 back in August after having an FZ6 for the last few years. She is a 2009 in granite gray. She had about 8000 miles on her but I have since put on about 1000 more before tucking her away for the winter. The mods I have done have been a Two Brothers exhaust, Evotech exhaust hanger, LED signals with FE, cut down smoked windscreen, and shorty adjustable levers. Some of the mods I have planned for next year after doing some searching on this forum are barend mirrors, 16T front sproket, speedohealer, AIS blockoffs, and later airbox mod and PC. I came over from the FZ6 forum and it nice to see a lot of the same names on here as well. That is such a great forum with so many nice and helpful people and I expect more off the same here. I would post pictures but for some reason I keep getting an error code when I try to upload any. Not sure if I have to have a minimum # of posts. At any rate once I get that sorted out I will put some up.

Welcome to the forum! You don't need a minimum number of posts for posting photos but the system can be a bit funny sometimes. Try again late rmaybe!

:)

Well it's bout time you said howdy! LOL! I'll expect to see her in the BOTM over here soon.....

dschult.jpg

*above pic is the one he uploaded to the FZ6 site ;)

Welcome. I often get the error code too, especially when uploading to BOTM. I just think you guys don't like seeing beautiful blue skies, awesome roads and nice bikes...... joking. :poke:

Well it's bout time you said howdy! LOL! I'll expect to see her in the BOTM over here soon.....

View attachment 22867

*above pic is the one he uploaded to the FZ6 site ;)

Thanks much Lytehouse. Yeah I've procrastinated long enough saying high. Appreciate you loading that picture for me as that and the one in my avatar were the two I was going to load, so you guys get the gist of what she looks like.

welcome to the forum. I work at Fox Powersports of kentwood and I have an 06 in Red. Stop in and say hi! The name is Ozzy!

Small world! I believe I have chatted with you a couple of times. Once when I came in to test ride your FZ8 and the other when I came in to test ride a Ninja 1000 and a Street Triple. You will definitely see more of me once you get your new store up as that is just around the corner from me. I can't wait:drools:

Back