FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

Latest pic

533949_3653942428340_1267940419_3655999_1160451567_n.jpg

its just a 10 shot, helps a whole lot. In 1st it will stand it up on one wheel.

It's more of a helper off the line. I suck at launching. Getting better, still suck though.

at 3500 alt I've ran it to an 11.7 with a 2.3 60ft no nitrous.

Let my buddy who doesnt fear dieing went an 11.0 no nitrous with a 1.9 60 ft no nitrous.

You may then ask why do you have nitrous??? Well I use it in various ways that arent included in a 1320 ft of track. I hate getting top ended. :D

its just a 10 shot, helps a whole lot. In 1st it will stand it up on one wheel.

It's more of a helper off the line. I suck at launching. Getting better, still suck though.

at 3500 alt I've ran it to an 11.7 with a 2.3 60ft no nitrous.

Let my buddy who doesnt fear dieing went an 11.0 no nitrous with a 1.9 60 ft no nitrous.

You may then ask why do you have nitrous??? Well I use it in various ways that arent included in a 1320 ft of track. I hate getting top ended. :D

You can do a lot better. There are people here without nitrous but all the mods running low 10s...

Hi everyone! I was walking around here and saw the first real bike (other than scooters) A beautiful white/Red FZ1 with a nice pipe (forgot the name)

Any one here live or were in Brescia, Italy today??? I'm here for the 1000 Miglia. Rally start tomorrow evening. Brescia-Rome-Brescia, 1000 miles of hard working riding (Cars... I'm driving the support car)

Chat when I get back home... Marthy

Factory Decal on top of 2008 tank?

Best way to remove a decal is a heat gun set to low. Carefully peel the decal off without burning your fingers. Then use a little "Goo Gone" to remove any glue that didn't come off with the decal. However the decal will usually not be reusable.

Is there one on top of an FZ1 tank? The older gentleman(owner 2) I bought mine from scratched the tank taking one off. He rubbed his finger over the marks and said, "I did not get all of this sticker off."

I started to say, "Like hell dude! Those are scratches!" but I had not paid for the bike yet, on 2/10/12.

:rofl::rofl:

Back