FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

From a few weeks ago:

df0b7a08460911e2a2f822000a1f97e4_7.jpg

Parked at work this morning:

IMG_20130109_093948.jpg

Is that Plasti Dip spreading to the bike next to it?

haha no. That guy's bike is spray painted with a flat black finish, and the white sections look like a gloss white that he just sprayed over the old finish, looks terrible. The whole bike used to be flat black when I first started seeing it there.
I don't even know what kinda of bike it is, but it is in rough shape.

haha no. That guy's bike is spray painted with a flat black finish, and the white sections look like a gloss white that he just sprayed over the old finish, looks terrible. The whole bike used to be flat black when I first started seeing it there.
I don't even know what kinda of bike it is, but it is in rough shape.
How much do they charge you for Plasti Dip? Its $21 a can over here!

Cleaned out the garage this weekend and had enough room to get a quick pick of my fz. Would have taken it outside but its still snowing here. Added levers, led turn signals, driven axle block sliders, bellypan, corbin seat, and powder coated bits this winter
2013-03-24_11-04-49_636_zpsc2f06dc0.jpg

hey there guys. im new to the forum figured i would join in on showings off the toys. here is a pic of me on the red fz1 and a buddy on his kawi zrx out for a long ride stopped at dennys for some grub.

Here is my little beast after the new exhaust, footpeg delete, fender eliminator, and new headlights and taillights that you cant even see. I need to button some stuff up before the season but I am just going to ride and stop modding it while I do my Turbo conversion on my little Ranger.

Back