FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

EasterRide2013001_zps5825067f.jpg

EasterRide2013002_zps36438e10.jpg

EasterRide2013003_zps8cceed96.jpg

I wouldn't trust that camera on a suction cup mount, if you use it i would recommend tethering it to something.
GoPro Suction Cup Test - YouTube

GoPro= eh.

I used this exact Contour mount in Yellowstone, MT for a one week photo shoot down to -15 degrees and it never came off our Snowmobile.....even when the PRO rider took my sled and trail blazed for 30 minutes. I've also had it on the track at over 150 MPH. That sucker ain't going anywhere as long as its on the metal part of the tank. I wouldn't trust it on the plastic parts. I have some other mounts as well.

I supposed I could tether it, but I'm just not that worried about it.

Last edited:
I used that exact mount in Yellowstone, MT for a one week photo shoot down to -15 degrees and it never came off our Snowmobile.....even when the PRO rider took my sled and trail blazed for 30 minutes. I've also had it on the track at over 150 MPH. That sucker ain't going anywhere as long as its on the metal part of the tank. I wouldn't trust it on the plastic parts. I have some other mounts as well.

I supposed I could tether it, but I'm just not that worried about it.

What name brand is it? May be interested in one if i can find one for a gopro. Mine didn't work, luckily caught the camera.

What name brand is it? May be interested in one if i can find one for a gopro. Mine didn't work, luckily caught the camera.

Its Contour's mount. They have a ton of stuff. I also have a flat surface mount, side helmet mount. 360 degree helmet mount (mounts on top of helmet). I prefer the Contour setup for mounts, no case necessary, ease of use.

Back