Bridgestone T30

Ok ill play
13f014f475bd9c590def861fd509a0c3.jpg

I got a set of the GT 72 W for the Honda .
The Continential attack 2 did not last long but my god were they fun !
7c6f2763b1afb9ec3a475e36d3311f88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious...What kinda of mileage did you get outta them?

Yo IBC !! Do you have your bike together yet ?
I got about 3500 miles out of the rear and about 6000 out of the front !! No burnouts the oil and chipped roads around here are brutal on tires with a 750 pound bike !!
The poor mileage out of these tires is 100% my fault ! The Conti's are by far the stickiest tire ive tried !!

Yessir, the bike is running, but still requires some tuning/experimenting. Receiving the "kit" 4 weeks later than expected, and the never ending winter + crazy o-t at work, put me behind schedule.
I also bought the house I was renting. (those are my excuses and I am sticking to the script)

First impressions>>>Feels like an FZ1.5 (liter):sport12:

BTW> thanks for the response on the CONTIs

Yessir, the bike is running, but still requires some tuning/experimenting. Receiving the "kit" 4 weeks later than expected, and the never ending winter + crazy o-t at work, put me behind schedule.
I also bought the house I was renting. (those are my excuses and I am sticking to the script)

First impressions>>>Feels like an FZ1.5 (liter):sport12:

BTW> thanks for the response on the CONTIs

That's right! I forgot about that! Come on and get your azz back on schedule!!!

T30s are officially removed at 14,800 km / 9200 miles. Other than the oddball wear on the front tire towards the end of its life, I've got no complaints. I'd definitely use these tires again and maybe try the T30 EVO next time Bridgestone has one of their awesome rebate programs running.

I have a set of these tires on my ST 1300 that i have put about 500 miles on.
These are Very smooth highway tires !!
However I do not feel confident pushing these tires in the corners . Coming off michelon PR 3. PR 2 and Conti Attack 2 , these rires are too hard for my riding style

They are quite firm compared to the Pilot Roads in my experience. You may just need to adjust tire pressures to compensate for the stiff carcass

Last edited:
I have a set of these tires on my ST 1300 that i have put about 500 miles on.
These are Very smooth highway tires !!
However I do not feel confident pushing these tires in the corners . Coming off michelon PR 3. PR 2 and Conti Attack 2 , these rires are too hard for my riding style

Are you using the GT? And what is your riding style? Just trying to understand how these could be quantified as harder or less of a tyre when compared to the PR2...other than their lifespan.

I don't know. I've tried several times to kick the rear out on my T-30's and they stick just as well as my 021's and 023's. I've been very happy with the performance of the Bridgestones. I'm running 41R and 36F.

I think Lonny's complaint is more with feel than outright grip. My experience with Bridgestone tires is that they are generally really stiff and some people don't like that feeling. I find that a stiff tire suits the VFR well but I've had other bikes and not felt confident with a tire like that. I have ridden a ZX6R with BT-021 and my SV650 had BT016 and I didn't like the way they felt. The 021 sucked anyway, IMO

Last edited:
I'm still very happy with my T30s too.
I've run plenty of Bridgestone rubber and they are quite stiff but they have all stuck like glue and give me confidence in the corners.

Ok guy here is the deal, I have a set of the GT for my Honda and a rear (non GT) for my Super Ten . This is my seventh front and at least my tenth rear tire I have put on the Honda.
This winter I rebuilt the forks put a new shock on and new wheel bearings( the bike rides like new now) I have no adjustments on my forks so next ride I will try to drop the pressure in the front down from 42psi.
The rear tire feels great no problems at all The problem is the front the front rides harder and it seems to lift a little over bumps. I am running the corners wider than I have with any other tire . maybe these tires don't like the oil and chipped roads ? Im glad that all you folks love this tire !! Is it ok if I don't?

Of course it's ok! :)

I think your trouble might be running 42 PSI at the front. Honda recommends 36 front, 42 rear for your ST much like my VFR. For me, 36 is perfect, any higher and it's skittish like you describe and any lower and it's lazy (in a nut shell).

Is there any particular reason why you run 42 at the front?

Last edited:
Back