2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

All the drama before this critical race is interesting. Is Rossi playing mind games?

Alway's - it is what he does best!

I tried to adjust my flights to get in early enough to get a ticket for the Sepang race (only grandstand tickets left) but no seats on flights available at a reasonable cost this late..... Oh well. snooze & lose, at least I saw last weekends battle in the flesh!

Are MotoGP’s Second And Third-Place Racers Teaming Up Against Number 1?

Rossi thinks Mark is holding a Grudge and I kinda think he is right.....

Even if such childish intentions are true, somehow it seems unfitting of a high caliber champion. I guess I just can't stand the wining and I though Rossi was above it all.

First Marc, knowingly throwing a hail mary at Assen then bitching about the ruling. Then Jorge crying about the weather. Now Rossi with conspiracy theories.

Just go out and race.

Wow i only missed one race what happened ?
First , when the season first started it looked like Yammi was way faster than everyone !!
It looked as though yammi had a couple extra teeth on there rear sprockets on the take offs and still had enough power to beat the Hondas in the straightaways . What happened ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Rossi taking to many PED 's ? He sounds a little paranoid !!
Not a good look for him. Is MotoGP getting like boxing or MMA where there is gonna be a bunch of crap talking before each race ? MM should run his ass off the track every chance he gets !!

Is Rossi taking to many PED 's ? He sounds a little paranoid !!
Not a good look for him. Is MotoGP getting like boxing or MMA where there is gonna be a bunch of crap talking before each race ? MM should run his ass off the track every chance he gets !!

MM has tried that, didn't work out to well for him.

Sepang Qualifying Results:

1) Ped
2) Maq
3) Ros
4) Lor
5) Cru
6) Ian
7) Dov
8) Vin
9) Smi
10) Bar

Lorenzo got bumped back to the second row by Rossi after the flag dropped! This is going to be some race tomorrow!

After qualifying, Jorge went to ride into Parc Ferme as he thought he was 3rd. He was turned away and they had to push his bike back to the pits! He was livid! You can't write this stuff!

If Rossi doesn't loss his points I will be dumfounded, if it was some one else, the it would already been decided, Race Points Gone

Race direction has decided...3 penalty points and will start at the back of the grid in Valencia. So bye bye championship! I am very disappointed with Rossi's move and with the outcome of the championship of what have been such a great season so far IMO.

Back