3) Lor
4) Ped
5) Cru
6) Vin
7) Ros
8) EsA
9) EsP
10) Dov

Iannone once again showing who the #1 rider is on that team. He picked up a tow from Lorenzo on two occasions and you should have seen how irritated Lorenzo was to discover Iannone ahead of him at the flag. Makes you wonder if the two good pals Rossi and Iannone conspired against him ;)

Vinales is looking very fast but I don't think he'll be quite as effective during the race. I hope Rossi can squeeze through up to the top 4 and fight for a win tomorrow! Forecast is showing sunshine and clear skies so tomorrow should be a great race

I can't see Rossi winning this one unless the weather turns.

Marquez should have this one with Lorenzo 2nd and Pedrosa or Rossi 3rd.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

One of the best races in a long time. The Championship is wide open.

That last lap by Marquez was amazing.

Well done to Iannone for his 3rd place.

Last edited:
That was great to watch. Fascinating the difference in the bikes. Yammy down on power but the best handling? Honda a bit more power but not quite as good handling and the Ducati, what a monster in a straight line but looked difficult to change direction. Would love to see Casey back in there.

Ducati gets 12 motors a year, Yamaha and Honda get 5. Ducati can also carry two more liters of fuel.

The Ducs were using new motors yesterday.

Regardless that was an AMAZING race. :)

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

That was the best race I have ever seen.

The best last lap I have seen in Moto GP.

And the best part? I got to watch that race live on Saturday night because "west coast"

Last edited:
What a weekend!!!!!!! I had a blast, the crowd was the biggest at the island since Casey's last race and the racing was absolutely F^%^g fantastic. The crowd was going nuts and the bird wasn't the only thing onthe track that day. A wallaby (think little kangaroo) hopped through between rounds as well. luckily the Cape Barren Geese stayed off the track, they're the size of a turkey and would have been a hell of a lot worse than a gull.

Jorge was by far the smoothest rider all weekend, Marquez was fast but not as smooth, I'm surprised he had the tyres left to challenge, but then again, they were all having tyre issues at the end.

Unfortunately I fly into KL too late on Sunday to catch the race their, I'll have to watch it in the hotel room.

Can't wait until next year at the island, Tickets already booked!

Back