5) Ped
6) Ros
7) EsA
8) Cru
9) Pet
10) Smi
11) Her
12) Vin

Unbelievable speed from Marquez, not even Lorenzo could catch him; Marc went out for one more lap and crashed his #2 bike right at the very end. During the post-qualifying interview, Marquez said his fastest lap 'wasn't quite 100%' and he wanted to go out and put just another step up.

Iannone pulled an incredible time out right at the chequered flag and he's got a dislocated shoulder right now! Amazing, should be a real exciting race!

Last edited:
Fantastic race to watch, it had it all, one of the most entertaining this year. Opens the championship up yet again.

I wasn't surprised to see MM throw it in the gravel and the Pedrosa/Rossi duel was fantastic to watch.

Iannone sure looked good as well! The guy is making Dovi look slow and he's got a dislocated shoulder to boot. I really want to see another Rossi championship so let's hope this Jorge train derails again

I'd like to see Jorge take the title. As a rookie I didn't like him, but as he's matured he has come a long long way. He's now my favourite rider on the grid. I also like Crutchlow & Miller. Their say it as it is attitude and racing style is great to see.

I think one of the best riders to never win a motoGP championship has to be Perdosa. Unfortunately I can't see him ever winning one now.

Awesome race last night.
How good was Pedrosa, that would have to be the only time he has beaten Rossi in a dog fight.
The Shark Lorenzo is circling Rossi.
It's going to be an awesome end to the season with 3 fly away rounds in 3 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Interesting comments from Cal Crutchlow, as always

The Repsol Honda rider (Marquez) categorically denied his crash had anything to do with the character of the Honda, saying it was all on him. Cal Crutchlow – a man who knows a thing or two about how hard the Honda is to ride – was less convinced.
Was he surprised to see Márquez crashing out? “No. Not at all. Because I nearly did it a lap after. And I was so close to going on the floor, you cannot believe. We’re pushing the front so much because we have no rear grip. It’s as simple as that. That’s why Marc crashed, evidently.”

It was nice watching Pedrosa and Rossi racing lap after lap clean with no dirty stuff.

Yeah, that was fantastic! I just watched the race last night. I tend to avoid the internet until i have at least seen the GP Race so I can go in with no spoilers. I was not expecting Pedrosa to hold of Rossi so well. I am a Rossi Fan and hope he wins the championship, but Dani could have played spoiler for him in that race. Fantastic racing!

Back