2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I liked front tires that the Yammis were running .
It would be nice to have a harder left side for the crown in the road .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good races at the ring. Moto3 saw Dany Kent ride off into the sunset followed a while back by his team mate. Moto2 was the race of the day - what a last lap and last corner with Rabat & Morbidelli, hope Rabat's shoulder is OK.

MotoGP brings Honda back with Rossi & Jorge having nothing to challenge with at this circuit. 5th position down was where the racing was.

The break is over and Free Practice has kicked off at Indianapolis! I am very much looking forward to watching MotoGP after several weeks without my fix.

:)

indy%20motogp%20race.jpg

Im laughing my ass off as Moto 2 are complaining about how long it takes to change rims since they dont have " a quick change system " professional mechanics cant change rims fast enough ??
Who is complaining ? Maybe the riders or owners ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good race, Marquez remains undefeated on US soil. Lorenzo rode so well but Marquez really showed discipline in waiting for the perfect moment to pass and secure the win. Rossi vs Pedrosa was entertaining and Rossi grabbing 3rd is great news for his championship lead. I was really hoping to see Rossi fighting for the lead but it seemed he struggled a lot getting the bike set up this week

Last edited:
Not having a quick wheel change is what knocked Kent out of contention in Moto3. The choice to use slicks made a difference.

For all the rain that was forecast hardly any fell in Moto2 or MotoGP.

Moto2 was race of the day, some awesome battles in there. I would have like to have seen more of Cruthclows battle with Espargaro, looks like they uploaded a vid to the mtotGP site, so I'll watch that later.

Interesting Thursday practice. Marquez topped the time sheets but he had two crashes for the day. Pedrosa had a pretty big highside in FP2 and it looks like possibly due to engine failure; his bike was puking out smoke and Rossi crashed right behind him. Rossi looked a bit confused when he got up so maybe it was oil on the track. Smith had an off, too.

Lorenzo is looking pretty handy, crash free and only just behind Marquez. We shall see what happens in qualifying tomorrow!

Friday-Brno-Czech-Grand-Prix-MotoGP-2015-Tony-Goldsmith-300.jpg

Update: Looks like Pedrosa's crash was due to a leaking fork. Ouch

Last edited:
Back