2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Marquez broke his little finger and had a titanium plate inserted this morning by Dr Mir. Not ruled out for Jerez. Dirt track accident.

Knowing him he'll stick it on pole and win now!

10488302_980218178655299_3377487606242320064_n.jpg

Jerez Qualifying Results:

1) Lorenzo
2) Marquez
3) Ianonne
4) P. Espargaro
5) Rossi
6) A. Espargaro
7) Crutchlow
8) Dovizioso
9) Hernandez
10) Smith

Lorenzo looking VERY fast. Beat last year's lap record by .210

I think Lorenzo has got this one in the bag. He's been fastest all weekend and not just with one off fast laps either.
2nd Rossi
3rd Iannone

I think Marquez will fade towards the end of the race as he struggles with the pain in his little finger.

Marquez struggled with pain today in qualifying but he was quick to point out he didn't use any painkillers but will definitely be using them tomorrow.

I bet magic Marc gets a podium

Marquez struggled with pain today in qualifying but he was quick to point out he didn't use any painkillers but will definitely be using them tomorrow.

I bet magic Marc gets a podium

Who is your tip for the win?

I can't wait for this race, it should be awesome.

It was a bit of a snoozer but great to see Lorenzo on form again. I'm impressed with Aleix on the Suzuki, he managed to hold off Ianone! 4th for Cal which is great as well.

Dani's bike is being wasted. Repsol Honda needs a better rider on that thing.

Moto 3 was a cracker - Danny Kent on the last corner!! and Moto 2 was also good, last corner shenanigans again. I'm glad Jorge got a win, it makes the season even more interesting. Bring on LeMans.

I'll definitely download the 3 and 2 some time during the week. Looking forward to it

Today, though, today is beach weather in Vancouver :)

I am surprised I am the first to comment on Moto GP from yesterday.

Jorge looked fantastic, the Dr. still has it and what in the world was Marc doing?

The commentators were saying maybe he had a brake issue that resolved itself? Not sure how that could be. Anyone know? I have not yet watched Moto2 or 3 so I hate to look up stuff online and spoil it for myself.

The season is shaping up well with at least 4 contenders.
I can't wait for Mugello in 2 weeks, Ducati should be strong there as they tested there recently with good results.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Great race! The first ten laps were exciting and then that battle between Ianone and Marquez for 4th?! Wow!

Rossi still leads the championship, 15 points to Lorenzo and Mugello is coming up soon.

What a great season

The Yamaha really looks to be sorted this year.
Rossi needs to qualify better if he wants to win the Championship this year.
Once Lorenzo gets a lead, he's really good at pulling off fast consistent laps and maintaining his lead.

Sent from my Nexus 5

The Yamaha really looks to be sorted this year.
Rossi needs to qualify better if he wants to win the Championship this year.
Once Lorenzo gets a lead, he's really good at pulling off fast consistent laps and maintaining his lead.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Apparently he did every single lap in the 33s. Amazing

Back