2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Wow, Marquez bumped out of Q2 by Hernandez at the very last second. Marc was watching Hernandez's lap with a proper look of worry. When he was bumped out, you could see him die a little inside.

Mugello Qualifying Results:

1) Ian
2) Lor
3) Dov
4) Cru
5) EsA
6) Pir
7) Ped
8) Ros
9) Vin
10) EsP
11) Smi
12) Her
13) Maq
14) Pet
15) Bar
16) Brd
17) Red
18) Baz

Iannone got Ducati's first pole at Mugello since 2007 with Stoner :)

I was cheering for Hernandez to knock Marquez out of the top 10 shoot-out. He thought he could run one fast lap and sit back saving his tyres for QP2.

Lorenzo is looking good again for this one but I suspect one of the Ducatis may give him a run for his money.

Quali was interesting to watch & Marquez is feeling the pressure. Throwing his hat & punching the chair when Yonny topped his time! They really dropped the ball on not going out again.

Will definitely be an interesting race with Jorge between the two Ducs on the start line. Jorge is a good starter, but those Ducs have some power. 1st corner will be interesting, hope no one goes down.

Cal is looking strong this weekend too, I like his style on & off the bike. I wish he could have stayed with Yamaha.....

I wouldn't be surprised if Marquez goes barrelling down to the first corner and takes half the field out trying to make up 12 places in one go.
It will probably be deemed a racing indecent lol.

It will probably be deemed a racing indecent lol.

I get so frustrated when MM & VR get away with "racing incidents" while if it were Jonny, Bautista etc, they get slugged a few penalty points. Equal for all I say, every one makes mistakes, unless they learn from them the hard way, they'll keep doing it.

Moto 3 was a cracker Oliviera gets his 1st win and Kent came from way back for second and a hard earned 3rd for Fenati. Oliviera deserved that win. What a ride!

Moto 2 exciting start but settled into a conga line Zarco put a little pressure on Rabat late, but not enough to win. MotoGP main event up next.

I thought it was great. Marquez succumbed to pressure after a cracker start. Rossi fights his way up. Hats off to Ianone. Shame about Dovi and miller. Pedrosa back in the mix too.

Wow, intense race. Ianonne really deserved that 2nd place, racing with a fractured shoulder like that! What a hero. Marquez was really incredible up until his crash, that guy gave it his all and then some. Both he and Crutchlow ran the hard front and both had a front end crash. Poor Cal, that was a brutal crash. :(

Miller was in the same boat, I believe, with the hard front tyre. I'm not sure which tire Hayden was running. I know 4 riders chose the hard front.

Wow, intense race. Ianonne really deserved that 2nd place, racing with a fractured shoulder like that! What a hero. Marquez was really incredible up until his crash, that guy gave it his all and then some. Both he and Crutchlow ran the hard front and both had a front end crash. Poor Cal, that was a brutal crash. :(

Was crazy watching the bike just shoot into the wall like that.

if Jorge can keep it up he will be unbeatable this year.

Shame to see Marquez crash, but it was nice to see he is not super human having to start back on the grid like that.

Moto 3 was good Kent pulls another last lap manouvre for the win.... Moto 2 had a cracker finish with Zarco pulling off an awesome overtake on Rins then Rabat overcooking it into the corner handing 2nd to Rins and Zarco for the win. They're racking up for motogp now. Casey is doing laps on the new Honda wish he'd stop waving and give it some stick.

Awesome race. Close between Jorge and Rossi. Suzuki got eaten up off the start and Marquez overcooked another corner. Lots of fallers. The championship is down to 1 point.

Back