2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Awesome race, I was disappointed for Dovi and it looks like that old guy has still got it.

Ducati looks like it will be very competitive this year which should make for some great racing.

Last edited:
I gave motogp.com my money when I realized that none of the races were listed on my local cable. Money well spent. Great racing today.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

I loved that it was basically a 4 way battle for first nearly the entire race.

However if Marquez had a better start I am not sure anyone could of kept pace with him, he rode like the wind, my goodness.

From moto 3 to motoGP, 3 of the best races I have seen in a long time. If only Jorge's helmet wasn't an issue and Marquez didn't stuff up turn one, imagine the last few laps then!!! I wonder if anything will be said about Marquez taking out Bautista's brake line? If you think how that happened, imagine what the Ducati "winglets" would have done :0

With a helmet like that, He did well to finish where he did. I bet the guy that put that back together after it was painted isn't the most favoured person at Yamaha right now!

COTA this weekend. Who's going???

If you're hear you much do: 1) attend the AF1 Racing party, 2) attend the Handbuilt Motorcycle Show, 3) attend the Motomummy party.

Back