2015 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Marquez hasn't had the best luck in the wet. Miller has had fantastic wet races, but being a rookie on a open bike, he won't be there.

Off to the track! The rain gear is packed. It poured this morning but has let up. It is very cool, about 59 forecast high of only 71 today.

It's supposed to do this all weekend. If that is the case we may see a Rossi win.

I'm really looking forward to MotoAmerica. Qualified is today.

Last edited:
Practice was interesting as it was absolutely pouring rain. A dog ran out on track and they red flagged the session for a while but after it was all said and done, Dovi was quickest followed by Marc, Redding and Rossi

The Hellgates with Alvaro Bautista at the AF1 Racing party.

1000b68b9c18cfd02ee4483a45799dab.jpg

Looks like you had an awesome day Pete.

How good was Marc Marquez final qualifying lap?

He got a lap record after parking his first bike then sprinting to his garage for his second bike with a couple of minutes to go.

He was really on the limit on that lap, his bike was all over the place.

I can't see anyone beating him this weekend unless he makes a mistake.

So, did those sprinkers ruin the race for anyone else????

I record all the races and watch them later because I normally have other stuff going on Sunday morning. So, due to the 30 min delay I was able to watch the first 10 laps until the recording ended..... So lame.

I still have moto2 and 3 left to watch, but I think those were fine.

It was a long delay, that's for sure. Crazy weather in Austin this year. Last year on the way down we rode through a storm or two but the race days were sunny. Lucky.

Good race but I'll have to re-watch it again as I was under the weather and didn't see everything

So, did those sprinkers ruin the race for anyone else????

I record all the races and watch them later because I normally have other stuff going on Sunday morning. So, due to the 30 min delay I was able to watch the first 10 laps until the recording ended..... So lame.

I still have moto2 and 3 left to watch, but I think those were fine.

I always set it to record an extra hour in case of such things.

Back