2013 FZ1 Pipe

Would you recommend an Ivan's performance Flash with PC5 or Vcylclenut flash or is there is plug and play system out there that would work with out dyno tuning?
Thank You!

I went with Ivan myself. Vcyclenut's flash was not available when I had mine flashed. However, I still would choose Ivan's flash, and here is why.

1. He personally owns a Gen2 FZ1. You know it runs good!
2. His previous FZ1 products worked well for me.
3. He has a good rep.
4. By using an external fuel controller, you can continue to modify the bike and change the mapping without having to send your ECU in for a updated flash.

I would get the PCFC as it will work great for less $$$$

Hi all new too site sorry for any rookie mistakes! I have a 2013 FZ1 989 miles want to add a new slip on pipe any ideas? Thank you

i had a graves full system on my 2013 fz8 and loved it thought about getting it again for the fz1 but i just found a different one that i stumbled apon "racefit growler" for my 2014 fz1 i don't see many people with theses exhausts .....hope there isn't a reason haha

I don't believe the stock FZ1 ECU has any self-learning properties; if you wanted to capitalise on that new pipe and K&N filter, you'll need to have it tuned or install a Power Commander V with auto-tune I suppose. Lots of threads here about various tuners and ECU flashes.

dude idk if you have the auto tune for you bike but when i had it on my fz8 i hated it .... it was hurting the performance so much i just turned it off and ran the map

dude idk if you have the auto tune for you bike but when i had it on my fz8 i hated it .... it was hurting the performance so much i just turned it off and ran the map

Good evening, nothing installed yet for the ecu. How long does Ivan need the ecu for? Is it quick turn around? Ballpark cost on mapping?
Cheers
Kinger

Back