2013 FZ1 Pipe

Welcome aboard.

as for slip on pipes, there are many to choose from and varying in price. some to look at include

Arrow
Acropovic
two brothers
yoshi
hp corsa
leo vince
Yamaha GYTR carbon

and others no longer made like the Micron GP which come up occasionally second hand.

If you want to go to a full system later down the track and keep your slip on, you will be limited to Arrow headers as they are the only one who make headers to match the stock configuration.

I'm sure more people will chime in with other brands I have missed.

Thank You! And thank you for the great info, I am thinking Two Brothers.
Welcome aboard.

as for slip on pipes, there are many to choose from and varying in price. some to look at include

Arrow
Acropovic
two brothers
yoshi
hp corsa
leo vince
Yamaha GYTR carbon

and others no longer made like the Micron GP which come up occasionally second hand.

If you want to go to a full system later down the track and keep your slip on, you will be limited to Arrow headers as they are the only one who make headers to match the stock configuration.

I'm sure more people will chime in with other brands I have missed.

Hi all new too site sorry for any rookie mistakes! I have a 2013 FZ1 989 miles want to add a new slip on pipe any ideas? Thank you

I am in the market also for a slip on and have been searching different brands and I came across PipeWerx. I have been in contact with them and I will probably go with one of there pipes. They even do custom sizes if you want for no additional price.

avoid two bros, they are garbage. almost anything else will be better. i've never seen so many exhausts explode from one manufacturer before and they are it. high failure rate and they will not help you whatsoever once it does.

What are you looking for sound, looks, performance, cost?

Good evening been off for awhile, busy with work! Thank you for all the feedback. Ended up going with a used two brothers. Love the sound going up thru the gears! Should I do a programmer or will my bike learn the pipe? Little concerned about the bike running to lean. Thank you! Mike

Good evening been off for awhile, busy with work! Thank you for all the feedback. Ended up going with a used two brothers. Love the sound going up thru the gears! Should I do a programmer or will my bike learn the pipe? Little concerned about the bike running to lean. Thank you! Mike

Good morning again, any thoughts or advice on a ecu flash? Currently have two brothers pipe along with a k&n filter installed. Thank You

I don't believe the stock FZ1 ECU has any self-learning properties; if you wanted to capitalise on that new pipe and K&N filter, you'll need to have it tuned or install a Power Commander V with auto-tune I suppose. Lots of threads here about various tuners and ECU flashes.

You can install a slip-on, cat removed and a cut the air box and the bike will be OK. I rode this way for about 6 months. An ECU flash is definitely the way to go.

You can install a slip-on, cat removed and a cut the air box and the bike will be OK. I rode this way for about 6 months. An ECU flash is definitely the way to go.

Would you recommend an Ivan's performance Flash with PC5 or Vcylclenut flash or is there is plug and play system out there that would work with out dyno tuning?
Thank You!

Back