What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

Had the Super Ten's ECU remapped, new bike. Then run on the Dyno and tweaked to the bike. Came in at 96 hp, A new bike to ride. But the engine now can run clean like it's made to do and deliver.

Last edited:
Had the Super Ten's ECU remapped, new bike. Then run on the Dyno and tweaked to the bike. Came in at 96 hp, A new bike to ride. But the engine now can run clean like it's made to do and deliver.
Amazing how much better this motor is post flash !!
[
IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/63f83b3e522168c9cda0a6c6a414e08a.jpg[/IMG]
These Uni filters and the Arrow headers really wake the bike up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d893b56d6eedb0f39f630b98f075aecb.jpg

I was out for a cool and damp fall ride with a couple of buddies today. We were rained on right away and a few times during the ride but managed to find some sun. I pieced together my favorite green-lanes into a big loop and despite some very greasy mud along some of them none of us crashed. I got completely sideways on one mud hole but salvaged it and stayed upright (and eventually un-puckered....).

IMG_0442.jpg

That is soo bad ass and looks totally fun! Props enjoy it up!

Went East. IMG_20151006_141926734_HDR.jpg

ECU reflashed and Dyno Tuned it needed a good test. About 300 miles before the rain that just came in. This bike is now a Ton of fun, in both maps. Mid week is the best time for this rode run.

Last edited:
I brought her home !!
fbeed856b8fe409be04fe94dd003a781.jpg

I finally traded the FZ for an 08 trx420 ES . I do not expect any snow this year !!
I got a new plow and the bike is pretty clean i just cant get used to the electric shift , i keep going for a cluth and a shifter . I will always miss the FZ she NEVER let me down [emoji22]

I brought her home !!
fbeed856b8fe409be04fe94dd003a781.jpg

I finally traded the FZ for an 08 trx420 ES . I do not expect any snow this year !!
I got a new plow and the bike is pretty clean i just cant get used to the electric shift , i keep going for a cluth and a shifter . I will always miss the FZ she NEVER let me down [emoji22]

Nice wheeler Lonney!!! Good deal

Nice wheeler Lonney!!! Good deal

Thanks Billy i worked her pretty good today !!
I understand the Electric shift now .
I can start off in second or third and shift up or down with one thumb if nec , or not and just drive it .
I can leave it running in gear facing up or downhill and it doesnt move .
Im so glad i couldnt afford the Kingquad , the only workquad with a manual tranny !!

Back