What did you do to your Non-FZ1 motorcycle today.

I bought a present for my R1.

PowerCommander.jpg

Quickshift is next. That is one mod that I AM SERIOUSLY looking forward to :D

That 650 is a great bike, I especially love the motor. I can't say I wasn't a bit jealous after riding it for a few days before giving it away. :)

Went out today with my friend and rode his wife's 600F4i for a bit and then tested out his 06 R1 for awhile with GP Shift and a new speed shifter!!! WooHooo!!!

Excuse the crappy cell phone pic!!

LOL
I brought it home :D

20120323_182520.jpg

This purchase has taken me a few weeks to pull off. We had some issues with the title and then my bank acted like flat out fools. Kind of treated the seller badly so it took me a while to get it home. In the interim - I picked up a Power Commander used on Ebay for right at $140. I was really happy with the price.

20120307_194238.jpg

I also bought a kickstand as this is a pure race bike - I did not want to get stuck with using the bike stand by myself. I will remove the bottom section of the fairings and install the kickstand. It will just make it easier to move around the house. Plus it was only $32.

I'm also talking to one of the forum members about a speed shifter. I'm really excited about this mod. All my life I have heard of guys talking about this and most of them say you feel like a God when you have this. I have never felt like a God but I would like to :D So hopefully this deal works out.

not today (had to work) but for this week i am installing a up grade rear coil over gas shock.have to mod the bike to make this puppy fit. :jaw drop:

then when i get the cash time to "fix" the front forks.
then work on the motor.

Last edited:
Back