What did you do to your FZ today?

Thanks guys... it was minor and quick but it is just heartbreaking to see what was done. Thread with pics is up in the Hall of Shame....

Thanks guys... it was minor and quick but it is just heartbreaking to see what was done. Thread with pics is up in the Hall of Shame....
Oh man, , , so glad you are unhurt. (I got skinned up myself in April after a 40mph crash) At least you weren't injured. CRASHING S_cks. The neat thing is, the FZ's are easy to work on !

Zero Gravity Windscreen Installed

This morning I swapped out my stock windscreen for a Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble. It is much better at blocking the wind for me (at 5'10") at all constant speeds up to 85 mph. The new screen is not as thick as the stock Yamaha, but still does the job of directing air very well. It was very windy today here in lower AL, so I still didn't get the full effect. I attached some pics. I have since removed the ZG decals.

I also popped her 1,000 mile cherry this morning!

Last edited:
NH!!! So sorry! After 24 years of riding, I had a similar deal about a year ago, muddy road, stupid cat, and 10 miles an hour, fortunately neither myself nor the cat were injured, but I had to replace a few parts. I know how you feel my friend!

As far as what I did today to my FZ, installed iridium plugs, installed modified flies, and removed the crank case hose and installed a seperate breather for it. WOOT!

I just got done cleaning the chain......and now I look like a spotted leopard!! If there was skin exposed, I got grease there....Good Lord what a dirty job. But the chain now looks fantastic!
(I just bought the bike last month & I don't think the previous ever cleaned it :ugh:)

Back