What did you do to your FZ today?

Since the weather was nice in Croatia, I rode the bike all day(520km).......tomorrow most probably I'm going and try to beat todays miles......:Rockon:

First scheduled service

I dropped mine off at Phibb's Power Sports for its 600-mile service. It was 49 miles premature, but I wanted to have it done before the weekend so that I can take it for a trip somewhere.

DD

Installed black adjustable levers with black adjusters and sweated through my t-shirt during installation!
Before and after:
DSCF3486.JPG
DSCF3495.JPG

I bought them off of ebay from Fire Dragon Bros.

Click on pic for larger view:
Oem Clutch vs Fire Dragon Bros Clutch

OEM Brake vs Fire Dragon Bros Brake

Not ridden the bike for a couple of weeks since we got a new Crossover :D. Commuting has gotten old now after 3 years, year around. Will ride with the local group just on the weekends and will save some mileage too.

Picked the bike up from the from the shop FINALLY... two days without it was waaay too long. Now I need to figure out where I'm going to ride to with my long weekend ahead of me...

OK,

Pics 1,2, & 3 are just off, tail, and brake. 4 shows the quick release plug. 5 shows the stock turnsignale moved. Bag lights also work as turnsignals and hazard flashers.

MrHix

Exactly the set up that I have. Only difference is I routed the wires though the holes where the tabs go through the underside of the tail. Of course if you are removing the brackets most of the time I can see why you went the way you did. The Admore stuff is nice.

Rode the absolute tits off it then used it to do Umpire/Marshall for a triathlon, brought it home ,washed it and thanked it for the work and fun, then locked it away for the night!!! Yes I actually talked to it!!

today i ordered a Beowulf Warrior can in black stainless... will be here tuesday. only reason so far i've found to enjoy birthdays, my wife buys me nice goodies for my bike lol

Back