"V Day" May 11th! Finally! Busting At The Seams!

Scratch another day off the calender! Nice your getting your new lady on Mothers day. Still hope we get to see you.

Well I was going to call you first cause with all the excitement of getting the bike, I totally forgot it was Mother's Day. I spoke to Dave already and he assured me that it wasn't a bother to come Sunday since he's not doing anything until later in the day. So unless you'll be busy, which is understandable, I'll still be able to pass by for a little while. I just want to be on the road earlier to avoid the traffic. I'll call you during the week!

Bike looks fantastic Billy!!! Hey now we can ride the FZ1's or the YZF's. Funny how we ended up with the same model bikes, but totally different colors.

Bike looks fantastic Billy!!! Hey now we can ride the FZ1's or the YZF's. Funny how we ended up with the same model bikes, but totally different colors.

Thanks! Yep! Your right. Although every time I see your YZF I start wanting a Red/White Edition! As for the FZ1, I'm totally cool with the dark blue. May have to powdercoat the wheels over the winter though.

:cheerleader:that-is-great_yippie.jpg:cheerleader:

I'm so excited for you! And in the fastest color too! (gold '07 forks are better :p) I can't believe I missed this! Now when are you bringing it to IL? :sport12: Enjoy it, you deserve it! I'm as excited as you, well, almost.

Back