"V Day" May 11th! Finally! Busting At The Seams!

Thanks Billy. Everyone is doing ok. we have bought dads headstone and about done with his estate. It will be nice to get all that taken care of
Its still tough to go out and do the things we did together. Now that Matt is home its alittle more enjoyable. I have good friend that are getting me outside. We hwve been mushroom hunting and haveing good luck. I cant take the boat out till the estate is done and its put in my name. Im not so sure I am even ready to fish out of it yet.

Thanks Billy. Everyone is doing ok. we have bought dads headstone and about done with his estate. It will be nice to get all that taken care of
Its still tough to go out and do the things we did together. Now that Matt is home its alittle more enjoyable. I have good friend that are getting me outside. We hwve been mushroom hunting and haveing good luck. I cant take the boat out till the estate is done and its put in my name. Im not so sure I am even ready to fish out of it yet.

Good to hear Mike. Keep your chin up. Things will get better. Enjoy every minute you can cause life is so short.

NEARLY THERE! Wooo! I look forward to a ride report!

Oh! Most definitely! I'm still deciding whether to switch the registration over from the YZF or get it's own plates. If I decide to register it as well, it will be another week or two before I get any ride reports up. After this deal I'll be TAPPED OUT for sure. It's Hamburger Helper and Spam for the next three weeks!

I got back to the Bronx by 11:30am making great time. Dave was a pleasure to do business with and made the transaction quick and trouble free. Once he picks up his new ride he will be joining us on our Jersey/PA rides. As with all the other members I have met here on the forum, Dave was just a really nice person. I thank him for holding onto the bike until I could make it down there and also for the fantastic price that he gave me. I'm already late for getting to Queens so I'm just going to throw the pics I took when I got home for you guys to see. The bike is immaculate, starts right up, and with the lowered pegs and reupholstered seat, it is going to be very comfortable to ride.

IMG_2635_zps083aa09e.jpg

IMG_2637_zpse658a8ae.jpg

IMG_2636_zps4394b859.jpg

IMG_2638_zps257c267c.jpg

IMG_2640_zps9ec27870.jpg

[video=youtube;H7p90myLNg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7p90myLNg8[/video]

That's all for now. I gotta hit the road again. Next stop, the DMV for registration!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new purchase!

Paste your YouTube link directly in your reply, it should embed automatically.

Unless I'm wrong, then ignore me ;)

I can't seem to get the Youtube Link to work right?? WTH?? I removed the "s" and still it doesn't show up. I'm stumped.

I fixed it for you Billy. There's a new tag for videos so to embed you have to use the little video icon when creating a post or put the word VIDEO in the brackets and /VIDEO in brackets after the URL.

Congrats again!!! SWEET RIDE!!

Congrats Billy! I just watched the video on youtube before logging in here. Did the bike set off the car alarm?

Thanks bud. No, we have idiots that live on the block that have their alarms set so sensitive, if the wind blows hard enough it sets it off! I was going to scrap that video and shoot another but it was going off for over an hour straight. I'm hoping that his battery went dead!

Tank stripes/fz oem or custom?

Bike looks fantastic!

As for the alarm, almost like the boy who cried wolf, because it seems that everyone in the neighborhood came to see what was going on.....

GALAXY NOTE 3

Back