"V Day" May 11th! Finally! Busting At The Seams!

Tank stripes/fz oem or custom?

Bike looks fantastic!

As for the alarm, almost like the boy who cried wolf, because it seems that everyone in the neighborhood came to see what was going on.....

GALAXY NOTE 3

Thanks everyone. Adam, as for the tank stripes, not custom, definitely OEM. No one even comes to their window when the alarms go off. A crook has nothing to worry about. Just go about their business of stealing your car. It's pathetic.

Glad it all worked out and she is home.
That bike has no idea how much love its about to get.

Thanks Mike. I actually have it covered in the garage now for the time being. It will be two weeks before I'm able to register and pay the taxes on it. No biggie though since it's gonna rain on and off for the next 4 or 5 days anyway. I do want to take out the riser spacer and get the bars back to stock height, and I'm waiting to see how I feel about putting the stock undertail back on. It has the fender eliminator kit on as we speak. Other than a set of Shorty Levers, that is all that will be done to her. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy racking the miles on this bike. It is a real beauty!

Okay! I'm registered! Took the FZ1 for a short ride after work today after slapping the new plate on her. I immediately came back to the garage to swap out the Lowering Pegs. They just don't feel right to me. I installed the stock pegs and took another spin after adjusting the gear lever. Just perfect the second time out! My only other issue is the Fender Eliminator. Not really liking it. I think I'm going to install the stock fender back on the bike.

IMG_0613_zpsb270070d.jpg

IMG_0614_zpsacfbd75d.jpg

Stock Pegs re-installed

IMG_0616_zps72fd9c9d.jpg

IMG_0617_zpsc91c240f.jpg

So, I have these blue anodized Lowering Pegs here that will never go back on the bike. If anyone here on the board wants them they are yours. First one to call dibbs and takes care of the shipping can have them. I have no use for them. Not looking to make any money, just pay the shipping.

7ee77f43-6cd0-4b21-ba36-2c8dd87154d5_zps900e9c4d.jpg

The FE looks good to me . You wont like getting caught on the rain though. Congrads man!!

Exactly Lonney! You know how I feel about rain, and now with a pristine bike, I don't want to ever find out. Scotty is going to send me his FE Kit that he's now using anymore that looks a lot nicer and retains the stock turn signals. Thanks Scotty!

Back