Show us your mug!

You can get a gun up there just about anywhere. Buy ammo at the hardware store too. And no smart a$$ its not to put the 1000 mile a day bike out of its misery. She was my first love but now its like riding a couch. But thats the only bike the wifes allowed on so I keep it for her. Isn't that nice of me?

Me on the BMW with my friend Mr.Remington at the camp in Maine

FZ1shotgun.jpg

Glad to see someone else rides with a shotgun!!! (jk)

Last edited:
Is Mr Remington related to Mr Smith and Mr Wesson?

If you need that much security over there to protect your bike, I'm stayin' here! We just use a cable and lock....

I saw a guy riding with a deer rifle slung over his back once. LOL This was way before cell phones with cameras. LOL

It is... 18 years on the job and 15 years as K9. I never have a bad day at work. I have trained a close to a dozen Narc dogs, my patrol dog and 15 or so handlers for our unit and allied agencies...

It is... 18 years on the job and 15 years as K9. I never have a bad day at work. I have trained a close to a dozen Narc dogs, my patrol dog and 15 or so handlers for our unit and allied agencies...

I first noticed MD state police, then I noticed 21502! I am also in Cumberland. I'm sure you know step-father, retired trooper Dave Paskowski?... And your bike is absolutely awesome how have I never seen it?

Back