Show us your mug!

I work a lot.... and travel also. 16 months ago it was dark blue. I actually work for corrections and the picture of MSP helicopter was an opportunity we had to expose the dogs to the noise and rotor wash...

I work a lot.... and travel also. 16 months ago it was dark blue. I actually work for corrections and the picture of MSP helicopter was an opportunity we had to expose the dogs to the noise and rotor wash...

Oh ok gotcha. He worked alot in aviation and still does for another company so when I saw the MSP chopper I figured you two would know each other.. But still nice to see a local on the forums, we'll have to take a ride sometime. I've dreamed of doing the retro kit to mine since before I bought it.

Sent you a PM what part of town are ya from?

Oh ok gotcha. He worked alot in aviation and still does for another company so when I saw the MSP chopper I figured you two would know each other.. But still nice to see a local on the forums, we'll have to take a ride sometime. I've dreamed of doing the retro kit to mine since before I bought it.

Thanks Pete ! Some of us remember them 'good ole days' . . . dang, that remind's me . . I'll turn the big SIX, Ohh, next month ! My, how time flies . . .:cheers:

Don't worry Gary. Your only as old as you feel. I still have the mentality of a twenty year old. The problem with that is it sometimes gets your body in trouble!:shame:

Recent trip to the Riverwalk in San Antonio

IMAG0682.jpg

Just to throw this in - we found an incredibly beautiful church just of the Riverwalk. They were having an outdoor concert in Main Plaza and the church set an amazing backdrop.

IMAG0683.jpg

I love these threads that never die.
It's also cool to see what we all look like. A lot of times I picture someone completely different than what the person actually looks like. :eyebrow:

Back