Show us your mug!

All I have of me right now. Took it today, so its fresh.

1.jpg

All right.... Here is my latest photos from Howl at the Moon dueling piano bar on Friday night with the office happy hour group. Call me fester! This was before the drinking started.....

5336d1297736884-show-us-your-mug-fester.jpg

I was a metal head but my musical tastes lean more towards Sarah Mclachlan these days,I have been thinking recently about cutting the mop off gettin tired of messin with it.Thats my 4 year old sheltie "Star"

^^^^just as long as you don't start rocking out to Enya.

I too listen to Sarah, but she is usually providing vocals for some of the house track(s) I listen to from back in the day when I was a club DJ.

I was a metal head but my musical tastes lean more towards Sarah Mclachlan these days,I have been thinking recently about cutting the mop off gettin tired of messin with it.Thats my 4 year old sheltie "Star"

I got a kick out of the cousin it shots! Brought back memories of my yester-years. :Rockon:

I chopped the mop back in 1992, but I am still a metal head at heart! I listen to pretty much all kinds of music, but my CD and MP3 collections still lean heavily toward the rock and metal catergory.

Heres a few pics: Then (92) & Now (last year any way).

Back