PapaGeno21's Build Thread...

Still, I will never buy CD's stuff brand new. I don't like the way his pod lights mount with double sided tape which used to constantly come loose due to the curved shape of the fairing and the way his windscreens mount to maintain the clean look. I can very well understand that being homemade, his stuff is expensive but just not worth it for me in terms of value.

Plus other thing is if you crash, you are quickly out of money on such custom stuff as it is next to impossible to find it used in your color.

Man CB you are one cheap bastard! :wtf:

Just kidding. While I like the CD stuff I can't see buying any. I'd rather put the $$$ towards performance related stuff. Like turbos and stuff.

Got my seat on Monday from Spencer. Thing is awesome! Put about 100 miles on it so far, but so far so good.

Amsoil is nothing special, just hit 3K on it and shifts like shit agian. Going to try the Mobil Racing 4T now.

Bike has 8450 on the clock.

:)

You will like the Mobil 4T. It's a little pricey but worth it.

Couldn't agree more ... been running the 4T and bike shifts smooth as silk. I have been changing the oil fairly often (about 1500 & 3300 miles) but the extra coin is worth it considering an 8 thousand dollar investment :D

Hes probably worked out all the dosh hes thrown at the FZ1 he could have had the new V4 Tuono which i checked out yesterday = OMG what a machine this will be my next bike after the FZ1 in a couple of yrs. Everything fits like a glove and the ergos are great it is similar to my setup but a fraction more aggressive but still comfortable, the quality of the bike is fantastic even the stock exhaust looks good. It is the complete package IMO = buy, ride, service & enjoy no messing around modding & chasing ponies.

Back