PapaGeno21's Build Thread...

Cough COUGH COUGH. Im sure you just saw my other thread lol.. Yeah...

DSCF6569.jpg

DSCF6568.jpg

DSCF6567.jpg

That is all.

Black double bubble windshield, rear fender eliminator with clear rear light with built in signals, 16/46 Stealth RK Gears (Gold rear sprocket) with Gold Chain, speedo DRD.

Already ordered the levers and t-rex sliders. The rest of the stuff will most likely be around christmas.

Last edited:
Black double bubble windshield, rear fender eliminator with clear rear light with built in signals, 16T front sprocket, speedo DRD.

Already ordered the levers and t-rex sliders. The rest of the stuff will most likely be around christmas.

Beauty! a gold radiator guard would look great on that bike! :p

Last edited:
Black double bubble windshield, rear fender eliminator with clear rear light with built in signals, 16T front sprocket, speedo DRD.

Great looking bike, congrats. What color levers you order?

LOL! Yeah my Gen1 did that this morning and I didnt realize it until later on. Didnt think it was gonna be so freakin hot today. Weather has been getting cooler and then bam 4 days of 90 degrees in a row. Gotta love New England lmao.

So now its sitting on a steel disk I carry around lol. Yeah you can actually see it in one of the pics.

Already took off the reflectors in the back also, gonna do the fronts most likely tomrorow. Put 67 on it so far but going back out tonight with a buddy who I didnt tell I bought it. We did 200 miles togeather yesterday and now im just going to show up on this. LOL

Last edited:
LOL! Yeah my Gen1 did that this morning and I didnt realize it until later on. Didnt think it was gonna be so freakin hot today. Weather has been getting cooler and then bam 4 days of 90 degrees in a row. Gotta love New England lmao.

So now its sitting on a steel disk I carry around lol.

Four days of 100+ here. ehh, it's August.

The bike really looks nice! :Rockon:

:tup: AWESOME!!!! Congrats man!! What a GREAT looking bike!

Let me know if you are selling any stock parts, ok? ;) A Nice CF MIVV Suono would REALLY look great on that bike!

Yeah I have been looking around. Unfortunatley I cant get anything big soon as this put a dent in the pocket, but after the small stuff im going to save like 1500 and just do full exhaust and electronics at once and call it a day.

I was really liking Dales header, and then his High mount but the GTYR sounds awesome, as well.

Anyone know what exhaust this is, really really like the look of it.
http://www.whaccessories.com/images/RayFZ1.jpg

That looks like a Graves can.

Well for free, you can do the AIS blockoff, LARS airbox mod, de-screen the air filter and mod the flies. That goes a long way toward performance! :D

Back