New member from Brenham, Tx.

Morgstang

I have been a member of the FZ1OA board and just joined here...i have a 2009 FZ1 Retro..my wife and i love to ride and try to ride every weekend...she rides a 2007 Ninja ZX6....anyone around our area is welcome to join us...we have great scenic and curvy country roads with no traffic at all...

image.jpg

Welcome guys, activity picks up more in the northern hemisphere summer as people start to pull their bikes out of storage. Down here in the southern hemisphere we tend to ride all year round, we just rug up more in winter.

Welcome Morgstang !
By the way folks, Morgstang and his wife do conduct absolutely excellent rides. They know all the roads around Brenham and the surrounding area, and are keenly aware of some outstanding places to eat as well. Just great people.

Well :welcome: Morgstang & Spoked B!

This forum is a bit more laid back and quite, and you'll find the members here friendly, helpful & respectful.

Welcome to both of you!

We're a bit quiet here when the northern folks are still hibernating but it's about to wake up. This forum is a no-BS site so you won't see a lot of the useless banter and bickering here. We tend to stick to the facts and try and be as helpful as possible without loading the forum with useless drivel. :D

Thanks for coming over and feel free to share any technical info, builds, customization's and ask any question you want here without fear of being belittled!

Thanks for the responses and your kind words Bill...im a mod-a-holic so any blingy Gen II stuff any of you want to sell let me know...look forward to being here...any southerners close come ride with us...we have fun...

Thanks for the responses and your kind words Bill...im a mod-a-holic so any blingy Gen II stuff any of you want to sell let me know...look forward to being here...any southerners close come ride with us...we have fun...

I'm hoping to be a lot closer... I have a two year (or less) plan to vacate NH and move to Austin. ;)

Back