My new TWINS

Now 6 months on this planet, putting each over 7kg. Eat, sleep and drink goes well and now they start to discover their feet and voices, rolling over, trying to sit upright and find eachother

118-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

086-1.jpg

083-1.jpg

078-1.jpg

My sentiments exactly Eric. A couple of cuties he's got there. Glad to be able to see them grow up along with you Arnold. These are definitely some of the best times with babies. They make you smile each and every day! Enjoy it buddy as they grow up so fast.

As I've been off the forum for a while (lot's a time went into the new house, a new gardenhouse (with enough space for my two bikes) and the time spend with my youngest, here some more recent pics of my cute boys. next week November 1st a first candle to blow out.

158.jpg

155.jpg

the new lawn, grass is new to the boys
036-5.jpg

and in the background my new gardenhouse
027-6.jpg

on the left Ruben, right is Tomas
038-5.jpg

They are beautiful! I can't believe they are going to be a year old already! How time flies...

I like your new garden house (or shed as we call it here). Nice storage for the bikes ;)

How time flies, for sure! They are good looking kids, and it looks like you have enough room for a football pitch. Maybe enough for some mini bikes to tear up, I'm sure the misses would love that. ;)

Great photos Arnold. They are both adorable, God Bless them! They got mighty big since the last time I saw them. That goes to show you just how fast time passes these days. I know your having a fun time enjoying them.

Hey Den,

Congrats on the twins, I am also a proud father of 4 year old twins Zachary and Emma (the reason my FZ1 gas tank is usually covered in fingerprints :banghead:). Twins are awesome, they always have someone to play with and of course feed off of when getting into things, my wife Jessi and I are very busy but in a good way. Actually my Mom is a twin, my Dad's mom is a twin and my Mom had twins (my sisters). So you can see it runs in my family. Good luck to you and your wife and again congrats.

Take care,

Chad

Last edited:
If your twins grow up to be anything like mine, now would be the time to invest in a dairy farm. At 15 years old with an 18 year old brother, my boys go through 7-8 litres of milk per day.

In regards to milk, I'm settled. My uncle/nephew are holding a combined dairy farm and they work land...I do need to start making some agreements with my nephew as he's too got a twin :yes:

Our boys are just doing great. Ruben has discovered how to walk which is a nice event to observe, other moments they are crying due to uncomfortable pain (getting their molartheeth)... we love'm to bits....

013-1.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-8.jpg

Back