My new TWINS

Tomas on top, Ruben below, sleeping in the sofa
021-1.jpg

Tomas on my shoulder after he finished his bottle. :flash:
PB270384.jpg

Last edited:
Den, the boys look great and the smile on your face says it all :D

Next thing ya know they'll be playing the WII or bugging you for a cell phone! lol

Recent picture of Tomas
030-3.jpg

giving his first punch to Ruben
031-2.jpg

Both have been keeping us pretty busy last weeks. Tomas has been struggling with his stomach, so we've been trying different types of nutrition. As they can't yet describe what they feel, it's a bit trial and error again...and cries and long sleepless nighs....

They are handsome little guys! What a wonderful Christmas present you all got. I know the first 3 - 5 months can be rough but once twins settle in and start the playful curious stage, it is amazing to watch the two of them interact. Ours, as I said, are 23 yrs old now and they STILL have a very special bond. Your two boys will be quite a pair all through life. Doesn't it all go by in a blink though?

Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing your joy with us in the forum!

...struggling with his stomach, so we've been trying different types of nutrition. As they can't yet describe what they feel, it's a bit trial and error again...and cries and long sleepless nighs....

I feel for you Den... my firstborn daughter (shes 10 now) was very colicky.. cried all the time... only holding her in the "superman" hold seemed to help. That would be her chest in my hand and rocking her to and fro... then just when you got her to stop crying and fall a sleep... I'd try to sit with her and she'd start up again... thank god she out grew that... LOL

I feel for ya man .. hang in there!

Nutrition issue has been resolved. Both are now back on same nutrition. Tomas' stomach had to adjust before he was able to coop with the basic nutrition, which is now sorted. Saves us a few bucks too as this special powder is not cheap. Both are doing great. they have in the past first 9 weeks of their short life doubled their weight and gained 10cm in lenght...and most importantly for me and the misses, they are sleeping through the night. Last bottle is around 9pm and next botle at 7am....

Some recent pictures I want to share
015-4.jpg

Tomas before taking his bath
014-1.jpg

And Ruben
011-2.jpg

smile on Tomas' face
002-4.jpg

"where to look" expression on Ruben's face
007-3.jpg

Great pictures of the boys. I'm glad they are feeling better and sleeping better too (thus mom and dad are sleeping). That's some nice looking nail polish you're sporting, is that FZ1 red? :poke:

Great pictures of the boys. I'm glad they are feeling better and sleeping better too (thus mom and dad are sleeping). That's some nice looking nail polish you're sporting, is that FZ1 red? :poke:
+1 on the kids.
Don't knock the red polish, I used some to fill in a paint chip on my FZ6 fuel tank a few years back and it worked perfect.
Never tried it on my nails - not that there is anything wrong with that-

13 weeks on this planet:
5.960kg and 61cm Ruben
5.620kg and 60cm Tomas...
they're not always smiling like below...but you forget the cry times when they show you these smily faces...I'm melting away

009-5.jpg

012-1.jpg

some more recent pictures...both are doing great and have passed the 6kg mark....
115-1.jpg

Tomas in a good druling mood
P3080014.jpg

having a joy moment with dad, with a devilish look (or does he wants later a red FZ1?)
P3080008.jpg

Glad to hear the twins are doing great. All that matters right now is that they are healthy and continue to grow. Oh yea, and he probably does want an FZ1 :D

Back