My new TWINS

Congrats!!! It was 23+ years ago when we had our twins. :tup:

Do you know if they are boys, girls or one of each? Can't wait for pics! :D

:needpics:

some ultrasound pictures. Needs a trained eye, but you can see two babys and a profile shot of one
Another 2 weeks to go then we've reached 38 weeks, and hope they decide to come, as it's becoming really hard for my wife now...

Awesome!

I know how your wife feels as my wife dealt with the same. Her water broke 5 weeks early and she gave birth to a 5 lb 6 oz boy and a 4 lb 12 oz girl. That is a LOT of baby for a 5' 2" girl who weighed maybe 95 lbs when I got her pregnant!

The first three months are very tiresome but after that, you'll find it getting easier. And with twins, they seem to fuss a LOT less than one child. They keep each other company and entertain each other. Our twins are now 23 yrs old and they still have that special bond. ;)

Well past the safe date of 37 weeks! She GOT to be so anxious to deliver now. Is she still mobile or mostly bed-ridden? Congrats!!! :tup:

yesterday we thought it'd happen, but the contractions stopped after a few hours.....she's mostly resting...I'm now working from home since yesterday so we can go quick to the hospital when it happens....

We've already have a 17j old son and 15j old daughter. My son has a muscle disorder and initially investigations concluding it was genetic and we had a 25% change our next children could have the same disorder...year after year went by only to finally learn last year that it was concluded not to be genetically...so my wife and I decided this year to try to make our third childwish true...and we got blessed with two...fingers crossed all goes well

already showed some pics of my new twins ;-)
here the others of my beloved family
Ms DenArnold
DSCF1045.jpg

My son
DSCF1051.jpg

and daughter
DSCF1034.jpg

Last edited:
Back