My black 2006 FZ1 from belgium

Still waiting for my arrow headers. in the meantime a scored a gsxr1000 k10 radial brake master cylinder. Saturday i'm gonna mount it on the fz1. Just for the looks of it. I don't like the original master cylinder on the bike.

mtqjb.jpg

e9hkwl.jpg

grtz Marc

Well that radial mc certainly looks the part. And I'm sure you'll be pleased with the way the brakes will feel. Looking forward to the pics ;)

Still waiting for my arrow headers. in the meantime a scored a gsxr1000 k10 radial brake master cylinder. Saturday i'm gonna mount it on the fz1. Just for the looks of it. I don't like the original master cylinder on the bike.

grtz Marc

Hi MArc, very interested to see when fitted. Does this mc support the 4 piston brake callipers? I've been looking for an R1 rbmc but this must be i guess a model 2004 with 4 pistons.
I would install it for the better braking rather than looks, togetehr with steel braided brake lines

Hey arnold. you can place a younger mc also . I took the the suzuki gsxr1000 2010 because i had titax levers for that . I wil post some pics when the work is finished.

yesterday i mounted the brake cylinder on the bike. I did not ride it,but it feels good when i brake . Feels really tight,so me happy :) . Now we wait for the arrow headers to arrive. And then we hope that summer is not far away ;-)

Greetz Marc

30lc9ox.jpg

Good news in my inbox today. i,ve got mail that the arrow headers are arrived. So next week i can mount them. I will post some pics of it. And also from the dyno charts afterwards.:)

greetz Marc

Arrow headers are arrived,:woot: So,when i get home from work i mounted the collector. Then i took the bike for a testdrive and man.... This is so mutch better. More bottompower,even with the wrong map loaded in the pc3.
Monday i will put the good map in the pc3 and then she goes tho the shop for finetuning. I post the result here .

Greetz Marc
here some pics from the headers and the gsxr frontbrake

20zu1s2.jpg

dg73uf.jpg

14nclxx.jpg

wqx5s2.jpg

33oi0ao.jpg

2vhzo1j.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to the dyno results. I don't remember if you had the bike on a dyno already or not. Would be nice to see before and after dyno runs to see how much power there is to be gained for the headers.

Made a short movie with my cell phone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK_Q-PUeebA&feature=plcp&context=C32e129eUDOEgsToPDskKl6OWlNNY-AGne78U8Xfc2]Fz1 met arrow collector - YouTube[/ame]

Took the bike for a little (short) drive today. It was cold,but the fun on the fz1 makes it worth. I get rid of the plastic oilcan because i didn't like it. yesterday i bought a rizoma can , and that looks better. i took the bike to the same place as last year and make the same picture.

Greetz Marc

Februari 2011
33xaqkk.jpg

Februari 2012
2z9fh5d.jpg

2rqdf7r.jpg

And the rizoma oil can.
j6281z.jpg

p4yfd.jpg

Wow marc that looks fantastic, but I have to tell you that I like the bike better with the black exhaust can than with the ss Yosh one. I know that's my preference, but your bike still looks fantastic and that Rizoma mc reservoir is sweet. They certainly make some nice products...

yes, the exhaust is a bit of a problem; i like the yoshi, but a want an carbon exhaust. maybe this week a have a solution. a friend of mine has an akrapovic carbon and he asked me to trade with my yoshi. But then a have to make the akra shorter,because a find them original way to long. I already did this for another friend,so that's no problem. we wil see later this week ;-)

abmq85.jpg

2kox1d.jpg

Back