My black 2006 FZ1 from belgium

I did buy the damper anyway. If it's not good , i sell it again . Normally the damper should be here in a few days.
Here some new pics of my ride with the carbon parts.

2vxhbwp.jpg

11hxoqr.jpg

v8one0.jpg

mw4e82.jpg

Keep you posted. ;-)

I did buy the damper anyway. If it's not good , i sell it again . Normally the damper should be here in a few days.
Keep you posted. ;-)

Well I hope it works out with the damper. it's always good to have other choices for our bikes. How much was the shock by the way? And what are the specs on it? Length adjustable? Rebound and compression? Looking forward to your comments about it.

Shock is in the house. It looks nice. Tomorrow i 'm gonna mount it on the bike. I did some searching and found the manufacturer of the shock. It's an italian product with an h&r spring .
Tech2

and here some pics of the shock. Keep you posted. ;-)

34gls1h.jpg

zwkhl1.jpg

2dvu4a1.jpg

Today i took the bike for a testdrive with the new shock. I made a set up of the the shock and it feels really good. Here some pics of today.

33ystfk.jpg

2popllc.jpg

2pz9q86.jpg

155krrp.jpg

2j2gdxl.jpg

2ml7bt.jpg

Hey Arnold. Yes, the shock is a great update on the bike. But the one you see on 2dehands or kapaza is probably the one that i bought.
There is an ohlins on 2dehands, but the price is about 500€(i asked the seller)
greetz Marc

Thanks guys. :cheers: About the exhaust, i know. But the problem is that yoshimura is very expensive in europe. the mufler on my bike costs about 550€ (778 dollar) And thats only the mufler. I am looking to buy a secondhand one and then sell the stainless steel. It's something that i wanna change on the bike.

Thanks guys. :cheers: About the exhaust, i know. But the problem is that yoshimura is very expensive in europe. the mufler on my bike costs about 550€ (778 dollar) And thats only the mufler. I am looking to buy a secondhand one and then sell the stainless steel. It's something that i wanna change on the bike.

Maybe it's time to get rid of the Yoshimura (I know it's very unique for you) and go with a nice black exhaust form Arrow or Ixil ;)

A new update on my fz1. Because it is winter,and no time to ride , a'm gonna make some new changes on the bike. I bought a set of carbon parts (again :) ) These are for the tank and the frame. I installed a powercommer 3 and in the spring the bike goes to the dealer for fine tuning it. I will place the result here after the work is done. Next on the wishlist is a set of gianelli headers. This wil be placed before the bike goes to the dealer. Keep you posted . Greetings and already the best wishes for 2012 to al the fz1 owners :cheers:

vxg077.jpg

doulp3.jpg

Looks great marc, just watch those carbon bits on the bottom of the tank as they can easily rub through the paint when you apply pressure on them with your leg when cornering.

I had similar panels on my 2006 GSX-R1000 and had a lot of trouble with them rubbing on the tank. The paint was taken back to bare metal :(

Back