MrsFZ1inNH Build Thread - ***REVEALED!*** Vid and Pics!

Unique for sure, i'll bet it really pops in the sun.

The gold pearl really does pop in the sun. Pictures just cannot do true justice to the paint job. I'm sure Norm will attest that the sun really sets the paint job off. He saw it in person today. I really love how it came out.

Hey Michele, Thats one awesome paint job! It's my wife's fav color too! I'd love to see it in person!

I think the two of you should come over and visit then! ;) Always welcomed here!

We're very happy with the outcome. In person, people keep commenting that it looks like a factory job. :tup:

I think the two of you should come over and visit then! ;) Always welcomed here!

We're very happy with the outcome. In person, people keep commenting that it looks like a factory job. :tup:

We'd love to! Maybe in a another year or two we might be able to.
I'f I go anywhere overseas I want to go to New York and see Manhattan first, then maybe then the city of Chicago, Texas, California and NH.
We would love to see New Hampshire in winter, but then we can't ride that time of year. We would have to drop in and say hi to Billy too.
My wife has friends in Texas, San Diego, and somewhere else that escapes me. She also has a cousin in LA. So we'd have plenty of places to stay at :)

We'd love to! Maybe in a another year or two we might be able to.
I'f I go anywhere overseas I want to go to New York and see Manhattan first, then maybe then the city of Chicago, Texas, California and NH.
We would love to see New Hampshire in winter, but then we can't ride that time of year. We would have to drop in and say hi to Billy too.
My wife has friends in Texas, San Diego, and somewhere else that escapes me. She also has a cousin in LA. So we'd have plenty of places to stay at :)

Definitely Scotty! I'd even do the "dirty deed" and take you into the city for a nice sightseeing tour. I can count on one hand just how many times I've been to Manhattan in the last ten years! Although I am literally only 13 miles from "42nd Street" and Times Square, I actually hate the city. I go to the International Motorcycle Show once a year but thats it. I would however make an exception for you buddy!

Definitely Scotty! I'd even do the "dirty deed" and take you into the city for a nice sightseeing tour. I can count on one hand just how many times I've been to Manhattan in the last ten years! Although I am literally only 13 miles from "42nd Street" and Times Square, I actually hate the city. I go to the International Motorcycle Show once a year but thats it. I would however make an exception for you buddy!

Cool Thanks Billy :D
I've been checking out NY the last couple of days - but by playing Grand Theft Auto 4! It's sort of NY but a lot of streets are missing.

Cool Thanks Billy :D
I've been checking out NY the last couple of days - but by playing Grand Theft Auto 4! It's sort of NY but a lot of streets are missing.

Hahaha! My son loves that game. He can't remember to get his assignments done, but he can cruise to every specific point in the city without even looking at the map! Go Figure!

I guess growing up around there you would have a very different view/opinion. ;) Michele and I love Manhattan and all it's attractions. We're hoping to go back for some more theater sooner than later, just not on the bikes! ;)

@Scotty - Those are all great places to visit but you'd need a lot of time and airfare to get that done. We're about the same size as Australia and that's a lot of ground to cover! ;) However, if you want a snowy NH tour, we'd be happy to take you all sorts of places. We even have the Polar Express here so bring PJ's, a robe and slippers for the train ride in the snow. :D

Back