More fun with Harleys

Or this....

big-harley-rider.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I have only had my 05 FZ1 for three months now and really finding my stride (second set of tires already) . Got to love the drop 2 gears and pull the trigger thing, passed more than I can count in tripple digits that way, Great write up... laughed out loud reading. Riding Eastern Oregon and the cascades on weekends, Most riders are here are OK and 90% will at least let a small wave, I give em all a wave anyway.

In his defence....If you looked like this guy what the hell else would you ride?

Or this....

big-harley-rider.jpg

Going through boxes, i found a star-tec (tek?). It was my first phone that ditched the pager, like I really needed either to begin with. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the 90's :crazy:

Even better, put something like OnStar on the Harleys. You press the button then tell the nice person who answers the part number of the piece that just fell off your bike so they can come deliver it to you.

I so wanna bag out harley riders too...
Around here they don't wave riding past, but you guys are right, most are good guys/gals. It's just the moron biker gang types that give them a bad name.
As for me, my cousin's husband loves them, he's a bit of an arrogant kinda guy and if your not talking about how good he is, he's not interested. He's about 15 years older than I am, they got me onto a bike to start with. He loaned me a leather jacket to get me started in the right gear from the start.
Ironically I bought my first bike (a ZZR250 circa 1990 model - blue/silver one) from his mates bike shop. He lined it all up to get me a good bike to start on. It just happened to be one of Sydney's (aust) biggest harley dealers (Frasers at Homebush). That was in 1998.
He would never ride with me, would always tow the HD line and bag out the jap bikes. But he loves Ducati's. He would always have an old ducati or two under his house that he would be fixing up. I never understood how you could bag out the jap bikes and love a cafe racer at the same time....

Last edited:
Back