Look what I found

Suck in this CB!!! :jaw drop:

attachment.php

View attachment 9655

Dood, thats just brutal!

That really looks more or less like the RSV4 sans a little bit of lower plastic...
I have been reading about it on the uk subforums and it seems Aprilia kicked the rest of the competition out of the park.
Best naked bike ever made! They have set a new standard.

Dang, when are Japs going to learn????

I think I can no more bear with having to mod every jap bike to make it your own. Me need some Euro goodness ...

Dood, thats just brutal!

That really looks more or less like the RSV4 sans a little bit of lower plastic...
I have been reading about it on the uk subforums and it seems Aprilia kicked the rest of the competition out of the park.
Best naked bike ever made! They have set a new standard.

Dang, when are Japs going to learn????

I think I can no more bear with having to mod every jap bike to make it your own. Me need some Euro goodness ...

Thanks, I may remove the lower, or paint it yellow, not sure yet. I will paint the front fender yellow.

I can't even tell you how nice this bike is, simply amazing.

Thanks, I may remove the lower, or paint it yellow, not sure yet. I will paint the front fender yellow.

I can't even tell you how nice this bike is, simply amazing.

Congratz on the new bike Pete. That is one of the few bikes out there that I wouldn't mind "upgrading" to myself ;)

I agree on the yellow fender. However, you might want to leave the lower in black. Blends in well and I think the yellow is going to show rock chips easily (unless you never put the front tire down :D)

Congratulations Pete, I was just reading about this bike in one of the cycle magazines during my plane trip Tuesday, and it had my wheels spinning with if I sold this bike and this bike to get that bike...... all just thoughts. Awesome bike, cant wait to read your ride reports.

Last edited:
The bike comes in on Tuesday, that way I don't have to drive 100 miles round trip to get it. We'll install the muffler and the flash on Friday. So I'll get to compare her bone stock to tuned.

Everyone is raving about the AF1 Race flash, crisper throttle, smoother, better mileage, etc.

I think for this bike I'm going to do the 20/100/300/600 oil change schedule, ala MotoMan.

Over the next year they are going to keep developing the flash. They think they can get the mileage into the 40 to 42 mpg range while improving all of the other parameters at the same time too.

Oh so u r not getting the exact bike Micah had. Thats fine .. pop the cherry on the mint one. And why not ride the stock bike till breakin period to get a good idea of the stock performance then add flash, slip on later. Personally, I would like to experience how my machine was in each state of tune.

Last edited:
I think for this bike I'm going to do the 20/100/300/600 oil change schedule, ala MotoMan.

With modern oil and manufacturing technology that may be overkill on the oil changes...just saying.

Personally I would just do the 600 mile one and then every 3-5k miles depending on the type of riding that I've done.

Broke in "right" (a.k.a. MotoMan), you need the 20 mile change. :D Good call Pete!!

I didn't catch it when I first read his post. I have read that page before...

Some things makes sense, but since i don't personally know anyone that has done that and the Internet is full of people that profess that their way is the "best" I'm a little skeptical...but that's just me. I don't tend to believe things w/o some proof.

Oh so u r not getting the exact bike Micah had. Thats fine .. pop the cherry on the mint one. And why not ride the stock bike till breakin period to get a good idea of the stock performance then add flash, slip on later. Personally, I would like to experience how my machine was in each state of tune.

It's the bike in the photo in front of the building, the one I rode was the demo bike in Austin. Mine will have zero-ish miles. :)

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

With modern oil and manufacturing technology that may be overkill on the oil changes...just saying.

Personally I would just do the 600 mile one and then every 3-5k miles depending on the type of riding that I've done.

It's amazing the crud that comes out at 20 miles, about 50% of the break in occurs then. I did my 1125R the same was. The looked "gold" from all of the flecks. Some people do break ins on the synopsis so they can carefully control the process. Back in my racing days we'd ride 4 or 5 laps and change the oil, then a full session, then 2 sessions. Once its broken in then go to regular change intervals.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Back