Look what I found

Another thing I'll need this Fall is a taller windscreen. I think it will balance out the look of the front end of the bike too.

What is available out there for this one? Any links to one with a taller screen?

I'm with Tony... I'd paint the fender yellow but I'd leave the chin cowl black. Maybe highlight it with a yellow stripe or yellow decals?

Broke in "right" (a.k.a. MotoMan), you need the 20 mile change. :D Good call Pete!!

I also follow his break in procedure for the most part. That first oil change should be done as soon as possible. We have all seen what the oil looks like on the first change, 20 miles or 600 miles it looks the same. Metal, moly from all the assembly lube any thing left from the machining process. Get it out fast is my opinion. Before it can, imbed in your clutch plates, transmission gears and plug your pickup screen .

Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power

PS.........Pete did I mention yet I'm super jealous and hate you :)

I hate me too at times.

Today at 3 I sooo wanted to leave work and go get the bike. Then cooler thoughts prevailed and I told myself, "Self, Ed will bring you the bike, don't waste the gas to drive 100 miles." Then tonight, "Damn, I wish I'd driven 100 miles."

I'd have been dancing like a 5 yr old needing to take a pi$$ at the dealer's doorstep at about 10am until it was loaded up and headed home!!!

I'd have been dancing like a 5 yr old needing to take a pi$$ at the dealer's doorstep at about 10am until it was loaded up and headed home!!!

I've been so buried at work since January, I don't have a spare second. We moved our office in February, two people were fired in December, so it's been all hands at the pumps. Ugh...

Ed will have the bike in Austin at noon. wOOt!

Back