Look what I found

It's an amazing ride, small like a 600, the torque of a big V-Twin, and an ungodly top end. The switch gear is nice an compact, easy to use. The clutch, brakes and throttle a light. The handling is simply stunning, think and the bike goes. Has a slipper clutch, traction control, three different ECU maps, and a quick shift, all OEM. With the Arrow exhaust the sound is stunning. This bike is also flashed with the race map. I ordered mine the exact same way, pick it up on Wednesday or Thursday. :D Tonight I'll put the FZ1 back to mostly stock.

I will have to check out at my dealership to see if they got one in. I know they still have a 2011 RSV4 they didn't sell last year.

Thanks! Yes, yellow and black. I pick it up Monday night. I'll have to drive to the other location to get it.

The only thing it needs is for the left mirror to stick out about 1.5" more. Other than that the bike is really perfect out of the box. Everything is very high quality and works perfectly.

AF1 got 10 of these Wednesday, and by yesterday afternoon sold 5. I think Aprilia hit is out of the park with this one.

Thanks! Yes, yellow and black. I pick it up Monday night. I'll have to drive to the other location to get it.

The only thing it needs is for the left mirror to stick out about 1.5" more. Other than that the bike is really perfect out of the box. Everything is very high quality and works perfectly.

AF1 got 10 of these Wednesday, and by yesterday afternoon sold 5. I think Aprilia hit is out of the park with this one.

So Jeff, Carl and I get test rides in April?> ;)
:hellno:

....but do we at least get to see it first hand?

So Jeff, Carl and I get test rides in April?> ;)
:hellno:

....but do we at least get to see it first hand?

OH YEAH!!! We owe it to everyone to give an evaluation :D (JK)
Congratulations Pete!!! That thing is bad to the bone!! We will never be able to keep up with you on the Hill Country Ride :dontknow: HAHAHA!!!!

OH YEAH!!! We owe it to everyone to give an evaluation :D (JK)
Congratulations Pete!!! That thing is bad to the bone!! We will never be able to keep up with you on the Hill Country Ride :dontknow: HAHAHA!!!!

Carl the good judge Glenn Bass says I can't ride fast for a little while. I'll ride sweeper and enjoy the Spring in Texas. :)

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Back