Had to be done

I hate the cold. 40.2°C here right now. Loving it! Too hot to ride though, the tires wear out real quick in that heat. Beach time shortly!

Hotter on the plains than the hills, reckon about 5 degrees cooler in the hills today, and not too bad riding along, bit different when you stop, kept the liquids up however:D

Last edited:
Hotter on the plains than the hills, reckon about 5 degrees cooler in the hills today, and not too bad riding along, bit different when you stop, kept the liquids up however:D

It's a pretty cold morning in Saudi this morning. I can't wait to get back to Adelaide & thaw out...

Well and truly thawed out now. This time of year in Saudi is their winter. It has mins of 6 and max of 21 when I was there last week. Not like back home here, last night min 27 max 38.

There's a Yamaha World ride on this Sunday I hope to get out on. I haven't had the bike out for a while now.

Well and truly thawed out now. This time of year in Saudi is their winter. It has mins of 6 and max of 21 when I was there last week. Not like back home here, last night min 27 max 38.

There's a Yamaha World ride on this Sunday I hope to get out on. I haven't had the bike out for a while now.

Depending on where you guys go SAPOL Operation Revenue have had concealed cameras on the strath to echunga rd at flaxley on the straight section, pinged 62 riders last weekend. Cameras have been set up around there since xmas

Still not sure if I can get there, but they are heading to Green Valley Strawberries, 686 Woodside Road, Nairne from the BP on Sth road St Marys.

Still not sure if I can get there, but they are heading to Green Valley Strawberries, 686 Woodside Road, Nairne from the BP on Sth road St Marys.

Sunday forecast for 90% rain but see how that goes

Been meaning to get to one of those ride days, bought my bike from Nigel and he mentioned the fact

Yeah, I won't be riding in that. I had a chat with Nigel & John yesterday on my way home, am tossing up getting one of the Indian C5s and a sidecar to take the daughter for rides in... the Mrs isn't so keen though....

What and sell the yam, are you sure you'll able to handle the power of that beast. You'd have to go for a classic sidecar like a globe or similar.

Depending on the age of your daughter......a mini bike:)

Went for ride today, brilliant day heaps of bikes out, Always better during the week, less chance of getting pinged

Friday would have been an Ideal ride day.

As for sidecar, Inder make a series of sidecars designed for the Royal Enfields that match the look of the bike.

No way will the Yamaha go, which is why the Mrs isn't so keen, "I only have one arse, so why do I need 2 bikes?" She doesn't understand horses for courses!! My daughter is keen as and is fully on my side!

So the Ashbourne Pub (Greenman Inn) for a refresher then?

pre or post Strath road?

She says if I want it to buy it, But I know If I do it will not be good, it was more a warning that permission given. May wait till I get back from Hawaii holiday then try to find something over winter.

Pre and post, went to the Victoria first then back and stopped at the Royal(Clarendon) on the way home.
Ah double speak, yes you can buy it, normally means buy it if you dare and then suffer the consequences.
Hopefully this rain will clear next day or so, probably looking at the end of the week for another pleasant cruise, need to take advantage of the fine weather while it lasts. Might go and sample some wares at the steam exchange

Back