Gen 2 FZ1 headlight, mirror, tail/ turn signals, rearses

Okay guys I have for sale some FZ1 parts I won't be using. I'm building a Naked/streetfighter style FZ1. All parts removed off a 2013 FZ1 with 3k miles on it

FZ1 complete front headlight assembly, perfect condition other than a rub spot on the side of the top left corner. I think it might be just wear the plastic fairing sits against it. I couldn't see it until the headlight was removed and sitting on my table. You can't see it unless you are a foot away from it and know it's there (just trying to be thorough in my description of items)- $80 shipped

FZ1 front headlight/fairing/speedo mounting bracket- $40 shipped

FZ1 left mirror- perfect condition- $15 shipped

FZ1 left front turn signal- $10 shipped

FZ1 complete under tail unit/tail light mount- $40 shipped

FZ1 rear turn signals, excellent condition- $30 shipped

FZ1 rearsets, end of shifter is bent a little and there is no brake pedal lever as I used it on another bike, other than in great condition with both pegs- $100 shipped

Thanks,
Spencer

Headlight and left mirror sold.

Sammo, do you mean the pieces you can see when sitting on the bike? Flat plastic pieces with a vent that fit between the cowl and the tank?

Sammo, PM me your phone number and I will text pics. Left side is in great shape, right side has a crack in the middle that's about 2" and has some scuffs along the right side of it where it was laid over.

Back