Fz1 to fz1n?

Hi Guys,
I ride an FZ1 uSA specifications.
I'd had it since new and ridden for 6000 miles.
I'm ready for mods.
Can anyone suggest any simple DIY for newbies?
First I want to change the front end look from the USA fairing and double headlights to the more aggressive streefighting look I see in many bikes here and seemingly standard in the European models (FZ1 N, I think?) with the single head more naked look...
Thanks!

I've seen the parts on bay for the euro conversion or you can make your own. If you look though some of the members albums you may get some good ideas. The two mods that make the biggest difference. 1 rear shock and 2 full exhaust. I did the engine modifications first but had I known how much of a difference the rear shock changed the bike I would have done that first. My god what am I talking about my bike was stock at the beginning of January. Good luck in choosing your path either road is fun.

Hi Guys,
I ride an FZ1 uSA specifications.
I'd had it since new and ridden for 6000 miles.
I'm ready for mods.
Can anyone suggest any simple DIY for newbies?
First I want to change the front end look from the USA fairing and double headlights to the more aggressive streefighting look I see in many bikes here and seemingly standard in the European models (FZ1 N, I think?) with the single head more naked look...
Thanks!

If you want to go for the "naked" look you can get the conversion as a kit here:

Euro Style FZ-1 Headlight Conversion Kit With Radiator Guards from Part Shark Catalog

Cheapest I have seen around...

Back