FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

Naah, it looks good. Only thing missing is polished rims just at the edges like the Z1000.

I guess I haven't seen the Z1000 wheels but I'd actually thought of doing that same thing. If you notice, our wheels have a smoother portion on the lip and about an inch (front wheel) or two (back wheel) toward the center. This is the part I'd considered polishing. Trust me, wheels are a pain. That's why I started everywhere else first. :) It's also pretty tricky polishing in a fine line, even if it's taped. Maybe I'll get around to doing them eventually. My problem is finding time to work on my own stuff; I'm always shining somebody else's.

I just realized I never posted in this thread! Well here are a couple of pics of my ride :D

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Nice polishing!!:cool:

Thanks! Contact me if you ever need any work done. I'm in Arkansas. http://zetapolishing.com

Just looking at your first pic. That's Mt. Magazine, right? That's about 45 minutes from my house. It's a beautiful view and a great ride. Next time you're up this way check out Petit Jean Mtn. and Mt. Nebo State Parks. They form about a 40 minute triangle with Magazine and provide some amazing riding--lots of fun.

Last edited:
That's Mt. Magazine, right? .... It's a beautiful view and a great ride..

That is correct just off 309 I think. That was from last years trip, this year we went up to Yelleville and and rode out of there for a few days and went up into Mo. You certainly live in the right place for MC riding.:tup:

Thanks! Contact me if you ever need any work done. I'm in Arkansas. Flash Intro Page

Just looking at your first pic. That's Mt. Magazine, right? That's about 45 minutes from my house. It's a beautiful view and a great ride. Next time you're up this way check out Petit Jean Mtn. and Mt. Nebo State Parks. They form about a 40 minute triangle with Magazine and provide some amazing riding--lots of fun.

I lived in Arkansas a few years ago and the western side of the state has some of the greatest riding anywhere. Route 7 from Harrison through Jasper and down to Russelville is a blast. There was another road around Bentonville that I can't remember the name of that I loved riding.

257665288_f8db29cbaf.jpg

This was taken at Petit Jean Overlook.

Back